Dudes Suckin Dudes

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by LloydBaker+Sep 7 2005, 04:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LloydBaker &#064; Sep 7 2005, 04:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-geo8x6@Sep 1 2005, 03:14 AM
Okay, something interesting happened the other day. I got a response to an ad I have on a gay male web site. The guy lives in my area and wanted to meet-up. As we were chatting on-line he made it known he was straight. He wanted to suck me and let me fuck him. He didn&#39;t want me to suck him or fuck me. We meet up and he again made it known he was straight and not bi. After he sucked me hard and let me fuck him for a few hours, I finished and offered to help him cum. He said no, he didn&#39;t do that. This is the strangest denial of bisexuality I have ever seen.
[post=339780]Quoted post[/post]​

Denial may not have been the issue. I just recently discovered that I like to suck cock. So far, in my 3 experiences with one partner, I don&#39;t even get hard myself during the act or experience any desire for reciprocation of any kind (though I supposed I&#39;d accept if offered&#33;). I found the experience very thrilling and pleasurable, may I say "cocksucker ecstacy", but physically it was all about my partner&#39;s cock and orgasm. I always got hard and masturbated later thinking about it, though&#33;

I have discussed this with other "cocksuckers" on line and it is not all that uncommon, but certainly not universal either. Since trying this, for me, new behaviour, I have pretty much lost interest in women.
[post=341253]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Funny thing,
I&#39;ve sucked cock a few times before but my take on it is completely different.
The times I enjoyed it were with my best buddy. I really got off on our intimacy.

The other times it was just curiosity and didn&#39;t really do much for me at all.
One guy I hooked up with a few times had a beautiful, huge, amazing cock that i had to get ahold of. ...I thought&#33; Once I got to it, well... not so much.

I was like... la de da.... bored.

But I do love to have my cock sucked. There are PLENTY of guys out there who are happy to give non reciprical blowjobs. And they thank me for it&#33;&#33;
I&#39;ve NEVER been thanked by a woman after she sucked my cock.

I love to hear "Man, I&#39;ll suck that cock anytime you want. Just come on by."

A dream come true really. Blowjobs anytime I want&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Yehaaa&#33;

:evilgrin:

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fuck i would LOVE IT to suck a str8 buddy of mine and let him suck me. I think its a damn damn out of this world experience in the right situation. But i guess he would fuck me up totally and tell everyone about what i wanted. But i do think it would be cool sucking cock. Never done it before. I really crave cock alot. How many str8ish guys fantasise bout this?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm as gay as I can be and an expert cock sucker. And I even have all of my own teeth! LOL!

Seriously, more than one lover has told me that I give the best blow jobs they've ever had. And I'm always glad to oblige them.

Hell, after 57 years I should at least be good at one thing, no?

EDIT: Oh, and did I mention that I've ALWAYS liked to suck cock? Cock-licious.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Well I have never sucked a dick. I have found one I want to suck, lol, but not done it yet. I am worred about germs and I do not want cum in my mouth, near my mouth, face or anywhere. Is that wierd?
Do what makes you feel comfortable bro...eventually you might like it, but you might not either! Life can be great if you try new things! Good luck to you:biggrin1: