Duke from SCM

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by whatthef?, Aug 21, 2008.

1. whatthef?

whatthef? Member

hey guys

i think duke is the hottest guy on 2scm :biggrin1:

does someone have a video of him? ...perhaps that with his cousin ..the preview is sooo hot :eek:

2. B_AZBiGuy

B_AZBiGuy New Member

Amen to that... I STILL go back and watch that "cousin" preview from time to time.. but mostly i'm interested in duke's cousin.

Still fucking hot.

But the rest of the site is pretty crappy so I don't subscribe.

3. MansRoad

MansRoad New Member

i dont subscribe because of the high amount of money to the low video upload rate, but i prefer sonny and caleb, and i dont mind dean but he left

4. zipper69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What I found with SCM is this. The updates come so infrequently it isn't worth a long term subscription. Wait until there are a bunch of updates (there is going to be a trip with those kids to Hawaii) then get a one month, nonrecurring subscription and get your fill. Then all you have to do is join for like 2 months out of the year.:cool:

5. MansRoad

MansRoad New Member

or join for a month, download them and upload them to a site like megarotic or gaytube and then delete them and join when theres at least 50 more videos and do the same again, that way you can watch them as much as you like on the site

6. hereNnow

hereNnow New Member

The full vid of Duke and his cousin isn't as good as you would think. It's okay, but it's pretty stilted. I had downloaded it, but it wasn't worth keeping. Though I've liked Duke in the past, and Tyler's solo was pretty good.

7. bigtoad

bigtoad Well-Known Member

loved it when Davis and dean made out....HOT....

8. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I stopped taking an interest in SCM when most of my favorites when haywire...dean fucked off (but that's ok because aside from being really fucking cute he was a dickwad) Caleb was my fave and he got locked up....... I started taking a shine to rocky but he fucked off with dean.....sonny is a cutey.... there were a few more i was fond of but they only did one offs or were never used.... then he got all those little twinky things in that really wern't terribly attractive at all and all the good guys were bait and tackle i was like What the?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Draft saved Draft deleted