Duke Lacrosse Penis Size

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
Did anybody read up on teh statements made in the now dropped Duke Lacrosse case? Newsweek had an intersting article about it. In it, penis size was actually brought up.

Apparently, the dancer who accused the players was asked whether she had any sex toys with her. To which she replied "Is your dick not big enough?" This led the frat boy to show her a broom stick and tell her to use it. (This offended the dancer, and might have led to her anger and accusation.) As she was leaving the scene, following a money dispute, she yelled back at the boys that they were "short dicked white boys." This led one or some of the guys to shout back the n-word, which the accuser said was a hate crime.

Well, in the interests of turning every story or national event into a frivolous conversation about size (LOL), I was wondering what your take on this is. NOT ABOUT THE CASE OR THE RAPE CHARGE OR THE PROSECUTOR. but just about the SIZE issues it raises.

What's your impression of the Duke Lacrosse boys? What size you think they have? think they any of the guys were particularly stung by the "short" refernece for a real reason.

(Again, not really wanting to open the can of worms on the whole case. just about these size comments and aspects.)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I couldn't know for sure unless we were all in a locker room, but let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if when erect they weren't anything to take home. I still believe to an extent that some people use athleticism or bodybuilding as a means of compensation.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I couldn't know for sure unless we were all in a locker room, but let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if when erect they weren't anything to take home. I still believe to an extent that some people use athleticism or bodybuilding as a means of compensation.

Not always Dee. I love my sports; it's where I channel my frustration, they're fun, and it's a way for me to feed my most primitive competitive desires instead of just going out and fighting someone. While I definatley do agree that there is a large percentage of men who use BODYBUILDING to feed their ego, and compensate for insecturities (one look around the PSU lockeroom kinda proves it), there are a lot of people who do it as a means of escape, to clear their head, or simply just to be healthy (me!).

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did anybody read up on teh statements made in the now dropped Duke Lacrosse case? Newsweek had an intersting article about it. In it, penis size was actually brought up.
No, I did not read it--thank you never so much for contributing more rot.

Apparently, the dancer who accused the players was asked whether she had any sex toys with her. To which she replied "Is your dick not big enough?" This led the frat boy to show her a broom stick and tell her to use it. (This offended the dancer, and might have led to her anger and accusation.) As she was leaving the scene, following a money dispute, she yelled back at the boys that they were "short dicked white boys." This led one or some of the guys to shout back the n-word, which the accuser said was a hate crime.
Anything attributed to this woman as having been said is absurd, especially when you consider her strange tale has already changed a half dozen times.

Well, in the interests of turning every story or national event into a frivolous conversation about size (LOL), I was wondering what your take on this is. NOT ABOUT THE CASE OR THE RAPE CHARGE OR THE PROSECUTOR. but just about the SIZE issues it raises.

What's your impression of the Duke Lacrosse boys? What size you think they have? think they any of the guys were particularly stung by the "short" refernece for a real reason.
I'm more interested in knowing why a supposedly 100% hetero guy is so interested in knowing their sizes. And why does their size raise an issue? Are you saying this would justify a rape?

My main thoughts though about these guys is that their lives have been irrepairably damaged by a woman who can't even keep track of her lies (or truths if indeed there are any) and a moronic D.A.

(Again, not really wanting to open the can of worms on the whole case. just about these size comments and aspects.)
Oh no--you wouldn't want to stir up shit:rolleyes:

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
I think sometimes althetes are definately covering for something. But I think the key off isnt necessarily the sport or how devoted they are to it... but by their attitude toward it.

If they seem to have their whole ego of manliness wrapped up in it (such as being way out of proportion pissed when losing), that might be a sign they are little jimmies.

But, i think in the Duke player's case, the statements were based more on teh idea that they were elite, white, frat boys. And that, from the perspective of the black female exotic dancer, made them probable candidates to be "short dicked." And that, maybe if they really are short-dicked, it explains why they were so pissed about it to yell back.

LOL. like i said, it is easy to read too much into, since no one knows what they got. but it is a lot of fun to speculate.

so what you think each of these guys has? Who is the biggest and smallest? and are any of them particulary big or small?

Attachments

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
wow Onslow,

i guess that last big of the orginal post didnt placate you.

what a person said justifying a rape??? where the hell did that come from.

As if you cant talk abotu a case like this without fighting about it?

anyway... a 100% straight guy is interested because he is 100% interested in size differences and and what different guys have and how it affects their view of themselves and their partners in bed. nuff said.

no body has to participate who doesnt want to

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow Onslow,

i guess that last big of the orginal post didnt placate you.

what a person said justifying a rape??? where the hell did that come from.

As if you cant talk abotu a case like this without fighting about it?

anyway... a 100% straight guy is interested because he is 100% interested in size differences and and what different guys have and how it affects their view of themselves and their partners in bed. nuff said.

no body has to participate who doesnt want to
After attempting to decipher the code you have used in your post; I found it was not possible.

As for your allegations of being 100% anything--I find it hard to believe--unless you mean 100% WhAckO.

And one other thing--looking at those photos you have of your tiny dinker, I really don't think it is wise of you to be casting aspersions (here and in another posted topic begun by you). I saw a bigger dinker on a new born gerbil just the other day.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe they were small. But if a stripper said to me "Is your dick not big enough." She would get shown and hopefully come to a satisfactory answer. And I would come in her mouth.

Also, a stripper is kind of expected to get abuse. Not racial, that's taking things too far. But, the woman takes her clothes off for money after all. I have no problem with that, but most people would treat a stripper differently to their mother, girlfriend, or other female acquaintance.

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
again,,, wow....

I'm just talkin about size. not accusing anyone or anything or saying anyone is better than anyone else.

and have always said that mine was average to below average. never claimed to be big.

if this is the way people get treated when they post, no wonder there are so many lurkers.

dont bother replying man. if me and this thread bug you so much... just go read another one

IrishGirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
but it is a lot of fun to speculate.

Oh I'm sure the past year has been loads of "fun" for them.

not accusing anyone or anything or saying anyone is better than anyone else.

You want to speculate about the penis size of a group of men, some of whom were falsely accused of rape, because ...?

Seriously, extremely poor taste in choice comes to mind. Why not an NFL team? Hockey players?

elite, white, frat boys. And that, from the perspective of the black female exotic dancer, made them probable candidates to be "short dicked."

Do you have some sort of cite for statistics on penis size for "elite white frat boys"?

IrishGirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe they were small. But if a stripper said to me "Is your dick not big enough." She would get shown and hopefully come to a satisfactory answer. And I would come in her mouth.

Also, a stripper is kind of expected to get abuse. Not racial, that's taking things too far. But, the woman takes her clothes off for money after all. I have no problem with that, but most people would treat a stripper differently to their mother, girlfriend, or other female acquaintance.

I really hope you are joking.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I missed that!
Interesting....somthing tell me it's gonna be a real hot summer!
Let me think about this for a mintue b-4 I give my take on this issue.
I remember something came up in the courts about Mike Tyson's having a very small short dick also... (Robin Givens said it) he got mad and aint been right since.LOL

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
wow..never heard that about Tyson...
seems like that is the kinda comment that would get into popular culture.

as for the hell of the situation and the poor taste of the post...

come on....

as if anything said on a penis size forum can have any impact, good or bad, on any participant in this expirience. dont be so literal and series...

(Besides... its not like anyone called the Duke guys Nappy-haired..... lets all keep perspective.?

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There have been several pics of tyson available on the Internet. His flaccid penis looks to be 4-5 inches which seems pretty big.

It amazes me how so many people on this site assume that small size is the cause of bad behavior, insecurities, global warming, etc....

mitchsugg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I missed that!
Interesting....somthing tell me it's gonna be a real hot summer!
Let me think about this for a mintue b-4 I give my take on this issue.
I remember something came up in the courts about Mike Tyson's having a very small short dick also... (Robin Givens said it) he got mad and aint been right since.LOL
I saw a pic of Mike Tyson nude, and it's true. Hahaha. Makes me feel good that such a legendary douche bag doesn't get the satisfaction of being even mildly adequate.

Anyway, on the subject.
lacrosse is a rather new sport, and I never thought of it is one of those 'manly' show off type sports that alot of guys might use to compensate for other physical insecurities, like football. Not to knock football, I love the sport, but there's always a likelihood there that it will occur.

In any case, lacrosse guys at my school seem to get laid more than anyone else, so I doubt there is anything inherently inadequate about them.

xxxBoyBennyxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In any case, lacrosse guys at my school seem to get laid more than anyone else, so I doubt there is anything inherently inadequate about them.

I dunno...There was a guy at my high school, he was a lacrosse player who got laid quite a bit, but from everythng I ever saw/heard, he was really small...But he might be the exception to the rule.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not sure about size, but the one named reade was pretty hot imho. very cute face, and his statements after this stuff was over were classy. if i had been falsely accused of a crime, i would have been ready to breathe fire.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's a bit of a stretch to presume penis size based on the sport an athlete plays. I've seen some brawny athletes with less-than-average penises. And a good freind of mine who was a crew coxswain (a little guy) sported one of the largest dicks on the team! (I'll have to share that story as a thread sometime.)

But no matter how much we all speculate, the good or bad news always takes place in the lockerroom. For many athletes, it's the deal breaker. There, a mediocre player with a big dick always gets bragging rights and a little buzz over the MVP with a smaller dick.

This thread actually made me consider something else...
Can a victim use penis description as proof that a crime happened? If the accuser accurately describes specific things about the defendant's penis-- something unique about its size, girth, curve, foreskin, color or birthmark--then is that information taken into account as proof? It's no different than I.D.-ing someone who has a tatoo or other physical characteristic.

Of course, in this case it would mean that the defendant would have to be examined in an aroused state. And is that even allowed, or can it be ordered?
I recall something similar to this defense in the first Michael Jackson case back in the 90's. But I don't remember hearing about it in other cases.

In a case of rape, child abuse or sexual harrasment, it seems that an accuser would be very credible if s/he could accurately describe "the weapon" in question. How else would a stranger know those details if an incident had not ever happened?