Zedeye

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
These str8 guys know what their doing to get likes and comments
I have a strong feeling he isn’t 100% straight. He only shows off his ass as his main asset (which straight dude does that) and knows angles to show it . Now the fact he is Nigerian will never allow him admit he likes men even if he was BI. His ass tho I could bury my face in it the whole day. All I need is a thick muscular ass like this food and weed and I’m good to go. I’ll fuck the shit outta him at every given opportunity.

fwd_thinker

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a strong feeling he isn’t 100% straight. He only shows off his ass as his main asset (which straight dude does that) and knows angles to show it . Now the fact he is Nigerian will never allow him admit he likes men even if he was BI. His ass tho I could bury my face in it the whole day. All I need is a thick muscular ass like this food and weed and I’m good to go. I’ll fuck the shit outta him at every given opportunity.

Right! I stopped following him years ago. Those guys are just cockteases. They keep their ass in the camera but go one-and-one about how straight they are get an attitude when guys come at them sexually. Swear they are into pussy but online promoting their own all day. GTFOHWTBS!

Zedeye

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Right! I stopped following him years ago. Those guys are just cockteases. They keep their ass in the camera but go one-and-one about how straight they are get an attitude when guys come at them sexually. Swear they are into pussy but online promoting their own all day. GTFOHWTBS!
Lol true. Funny thing is he stopped with the ass pictures the same time we made comments about it here. LOL live your life Duke no one really cares . Sell ur market well well