Duke student puts out a powerpoint assessing the guys she fucked

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mithra, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Mithra

Mithra Member

2. D_Tam_Ponds

D_Tam_Ponds Account Disabled

Ummm - wow.

3. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  4. D_Phil_R_Upp

D_Phil_R_Upp New Member

Wow.

On the one hand, it would be horrifying if a man wrote up his female conquests this way (and they have for years).

On the other hand, I want every one of those guys to show me their cocks so I can do some scientific comparisons of my own.

she loves to be handled a bit when she's fucked....a girl after my own heart!

5. B_Jordan85

B_Jordan85 New Member

and I thought Duke was a prestigious university. This is the type that usually goes to New Mexico State, Indiana, Florida A&M.

look at her writing. how do idiots get into Duke

#5 B_Jordan85, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  6. D_Delbert Dingleberry

D_Delbert Dingleberry Account Disabled

It's bullshit. Unless those people were consenting, the details of a private sexual experience should not have been written up in a report. She should be put on probation or thrown out of the school.

Specifically, for lack of common sense and judgement that should be present in any person holding a degree from that school or any other school. As well as violation of the school's code of conduct.

Only intended to send it to three friends?

Only three?!

Those guys are now permanently marked. This could affect their future employment -- their ability to enter many professions (including any career where personal background can be fair game -- especially public careers), their ability to get a security clearance and future relationships are now affected because anyone can google facts about them that they should have had a right to know were getting published.

What kind of narcissitic fucked up dingbat writes a PowerPoint presentation about guys they've fucked?

Some parent(s) with money sent this idiot to college. She wouldn't even make a good prostitute (a profession that I RESPECT). The asshole would probably keep a file on customers, get busted and it'd wind up in the papers, like the Washington Madame.

Imagine being one of these guys and for the rest of your life, if someone types your name into a browser -- a potential boss, for example -- a fiancé -- a family member -- and one of the hits returned will be information on you cock and how you used it on her. Mind you, I did not read the PowerPoint about these guys. I don't WANT to know their private business -- I read the dingbat's first few slides.

Of course, I'd sue. I think the legal theory would be some variant of character defamation. Hard to win, but sometimes you gotta try just on principle.

Duke.

Whenever I see some pendejo asshole driving an expensive car with a license plate holder with their college listed, I think about all of the people who never had a chance to get an education but were serious, self-respecting, hard working good and kind souls and I want to puke. i want to puke at the asshole who thinks that having, for example, a "Duke Alumni" badge means anything at all except that you've got student loans or that you're a spoiled child.

This dingbat is my proof. Add that to PowerPoint.

7. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

Her daddy's tuition money hard at work. I'm sure he's quite proud of his little girl's academic pursuits.

8. johnchow

johnchow New Member

> Her daddy's tuition money hard at work. I'm sure he's quite proud of his little girl's academic pursuits.

I wish I had such experienced doughter.

9. drdna

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think we should lighten up a little bit. This document is akin to the infamous "little black books" that many men notoriously kept of their lovers. Its dissemination is the product of a society whose members wield access to potentially socially damaging technology without the social maturity themselves to know when to show restraint or discretion. Take it as a cautionary tale.

10. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

"Points were deducted for rudeness or being Canadian."

wtf? That seems a bit harsh. :shocked1:

11. tachyon

tachyon New Member

Albums:
    noice

12. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    funny that almost all of the guys are hung. either she thinks 6" is hung or she's full of bullshit.

13. B_deltaboy767

B_deltaboy767 New Member

What a toatl WHORE as are most of the women, feminist through and through, the "man" becomes a number and a score... How pathetic, I hope the cunt gets something that Ajax won't clean....

14. TFP

TFP New Member

It hints (IMO) at a lonely, insecure author (I wonder how many of these 'alpha males' who were happy to fuck this girl would have entertained the notion of having her as am actual girlfriend?) but the only thing she's actually done wrong is make it so easy to guess who the people she writes about were. It would have been more fun and far more discreet to have proper guesswork.

15. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

I must admit that it did occur to me that if I was acquainted with the men in the photos it wouldn't be hard to recognise them (by their clothes, the setting, even their hair colour), notwithstanding that their actual faces were blurred out.

I'm not overly bothered, but it also occurred to me that if a guy had produced a similar article and rating system about the women he'd hooked up with and published it (or allowed it to be published), then there would be something of an outcry –*and not unreasonably either, both about the sexist nature of it and about the invasion of the women's privacy and so on. In this case any such outcry seems to be very muted.

16. D_Selmus_Swallow

D_Selmus_Swallow Account Disabled

I'm just amazed at the detail that went into this. And that anyone could think in this day and age that this wouldn't get out into circulation once it left their private possession.

The participants don't sound like my crowd (I tend not to hang with the jock/bro/douchebag crowd) but this is about what I'd expect from a PowerPoint about their sex lives written by one of their own.

I suppose it all doesn't matter. I was always a UNC fan anyway. :wink:

17. ripvanwinkle

ripvanwinkle New Member

well that's just grand. here is the cream of the crop of the next generation to turn this country around. :irked:
    we're just going to continue to get fawked by the new world order. :why::lame:

18. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I have a lady friend that conducted her own personal penis size survey for a couple years. she would go late nite to bars and hit on guys. she would get them interested and then pull a Magnum condom(in package) out and say if they couldn't fill it out there was no need to continue. her stories were hilarious. surprisingly, she took a lot of guys home that had to use a rubber band to keep that Magnum on. I never had sex with her altho she asked me to a lot. she was curious about my size, and bugged me. I told her Magnums were my size, and she didn't really believe me. so one nite I let her feel my chub thru my jeans. we were sitting at the bar, super crowded, so no one knew. she was surprised I think. she did say such a thick dick on a skinny guy, then she apologized for calling me skinny, and wanted me to fuck her. I passed.

19. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the cunt should be arrested just like the scum at fordham

20. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

She apparently only fucks hairless wonders, so difficult to identify them by distinctive torso hair. But I'm sure they are very easy to identify otherwise from THESE photos.

Draft saved Draft deleted