Duke student puts out a powerpoint assessing the guys she fucked

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must admit that it did occur to me that if I was acquainted with the men in the photos it wouldn't be hard to recognise them (by their clothes, the setting, even their hair colour), notwithstanding that their actual faces were blurred out.

She apparently only fucks hairless wonders, so difficult to identify them by distinctive torso hair. But I'm sure they are very easy to identify otherwise from THESE photos.

Yup.
First thought.
Think you are lucky getting laid and then the whole world knows things like:

"...not very big and is unfortunately not a grower. Also, he had severe initial difficulties in keeping it up..."

or

"Wait...Was that his dick? No, it couldn't possibly be....But yes. Yes it was....a penile structure so disproportionately small..."

Second thought.
Likes baseball players and lacrosse players.
Even though faces and numbers are blurred I'm sure the teammates can figure it out. Wonder what kind of comments are going to be made in the showers?

Third thought.
Pictures look like they were lifted from Facebook. Wonder how long before the originals surfaced in unedited unblurred form?
(Answer - not long)

Fourth thought.
over half the guys are really hung?
What is hung to this woman?
7 inches maybe?
then a real guy thought - if 7 inches seems big to her and she has trouble walking she must be really tight. Like to give her something to write about :biggrin1:.

Fifth thought.
This has been going on since the invention of writing
In the age of information it gets disseminated widely quickly.
Kind of like some woman leaving her diary at the student center and it being found by the only two members of lacrosse & baseball teams that she forgot to fuck...

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
then a real guy thought - if 7 inches seems big to her and she has trouble walking she must be really tight. Like to give her something to write about :biggrin1:.

Being a guy there is a thought I failed to have.
What is this girl like.
I guess it being Duke, I assumed that the drunken jocks on the lacrosse and baseball teams would have at least a minimally acceptable standard.
Silly me.
I spoke too soon.
I withdraw my offer to Ms. K***n F. O**n. (The world knows her name)

And yes this shit can come back and bite you in the ass.

Now her name is out there (along with the names of the men) along with her picture.

Maybe she should have picked a different number of men to fuck instead of 13. Unlucky.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/imag...1aa468a648e5405145b699f9e61a5f40/original.jpg

She is the one on the left.

Last edited:

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
funny that almost all of the guys are hung. either she thinks 6" is hung or she's full of bullshit.

THAT'S the first thing I thought, too, cause according to Ms. Owen, every one of the 13 guys, except for like 3 of them, ranged from "lengthy" to "enormous," providing more evidence that women (and most likely men as well, but I've only read about women's assessments of guys' cock sizes) really don't estimate size too well (not a bad thing lol!)

P.S. - I personally don't even estimate my own cock size too well, cause one time i picked up a banana & just for the helluvit i tried to estimate how big I was -- I turned out to be larger by an inch

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm just amazed at the detail that went into this. And that anyone could think in this day and age that this wouldn't get out into circulation once it left their private possession.

Ask yourself this: who in the world takes all the time and effort with all this, to ONLY send it to 3 people?? She had a much wider audience in mind the whole time

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Those guys are now permanently marked. This could affect their future employment -- their ability to enter many professions (including any career where personal background can be fair game -- especially public careers), their ability to get a security clearance and future relationships are now affected because anyone can google facts about them that they should have had a right to know were getting published.

REAL stupid move on her part...SHE will have more of a problem in her career, because ANY position she goes for that deals with confidential information (uh...like 90% of them across the country??) will be out of bounds if the hiring managers have any common sense, because she obviously can't be trusted. Make that 100% of jobs -- a manager/company needs to know GOING IN that they can trust a potential employee.

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was a little worried when I first heard about this...there's a chance I'd be mentioned! But the woman from Duke I was involved with was a grad student and that was a few years ago.

This might be a type for Duke. A woman I went to high school was supposed to have taken care of all of the basketball team. Even if this isn't Duke's type, it does a lot to perpetuate the "State University of New Jersey at Durham" stereotype.

Last edited:

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think she is getting job offers as a consequence of this.

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think she is getting job offers as a consequence of this.

It actually might be why she did it. I think guys would be more reluctant than a woman to sue over being mentioned like this, that takes out lots of risk. But while this might help her cash flow, I wonder about those jobs.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is one interesting post. I'm sure some of the guys are proud of the outcome of the fuck evaluations while a few will be pissed. Have to wonder if she could be taken to court for this.

Anyone wonder if this is all total bullshit?

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Stuff like this has been going on for years. This chick that lived in my sisters dorm apparently rated all the guys she had fucked on this checklist she kept on the back of her closet door. One weekend while visiting my sister I hooked up with this chick at a party and fucked the hell outta her in her dorm room. My sister was pretty pissed when she found out I had fucked one of her suitemates and was rated pretty high on the list. LOL

Reactions: tampa_hi

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
and I thought Duke was a prestigious university. This is the type that usually goes to New Mexico State, Indiana, Florida A&M.

look at her writing. how do idiots get into Duke
They don't which is why I call BS. There is not a single legit story on this, only the rags and redirect sites.

Just like when you get one of those Nigerian emails, you know partly because of the spelling and grammar.

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They don't which is why I call BS. There is not a single legit story on this, only the rags and redirect sites.

Just like when you get one of those Nigerian emails, you know partly because of the spelling and grammar.

Plenty of idiots and tools go to Duke, it's a favorite of yahoos who want to roll with the Ivy League/elite liberal arts college crowd but can't quite cut the mustard. I've lived in that area and I didn't see anything in that PP (though I didn't read the whole thing) that was implausible. But it could still be B.S.