Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hahahahaha oh this is freaking epic. I go to one of the other Tobacco Road schools so it's nice to see Duke get shit on. Funny thing, Max Quinzani, the star player on the Duke Lax team, went to my high school (where he set the national record for most points scored in a HS career). I'm really curious if he's on this list, lol.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...I had fucked one of her suitemates and was rated pretty high on the list. LOL

Way to go! :151:
and you are only 10% straight.

If you were 100% straight with that ability they would have put a statue of your cock in the dorm!

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nothing she wrote comes close to the objectification and sometimes outright cruelty with which guys routinely speak of girls, all over the internet and elsewhere.

When the Duke chick finds a man sexually unsatisfying, she says exactly that. She never implies that this makes him a bad or worthless person. That's the difference.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hahahahaha oh this is freaking epic. I go to one of the other Tobacco Road schools so it's nice to see Duke get shit on. Funny thing, Max Quinzani, the star player on the Duke Lax team, went to my high school (where he set the national record for most points scored in a HS career). I'm really curious if he's on this list, lol.
So you lived in Duxbury........Not exactly a hotbed of lax

BBWBCL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why is she being called cunt? I don't think her sexploits are that adventurous at all. I've done a hell of a lot more in a year than she's done in 4. The major difference between us is that I have discretion. She's not a cunt or a slut. She's just stupid.

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know what I think will be the biggest tear at the confidence of some of her audience members?

The fact that she exclusively dates jocks/that kind of thing, and seems to declare EVERY SINGLE ONE of them (apart from like, 3) to be well-endowed. Either this girl is extremely tight and sets the bar quite low for her lovers being hung, or she just smears it on every time she's in bed with a man that gives a satisfactory performance.

In either case, I found it quite hilarious, but I scratch my head at the fact that a university would allow that kind of thing as a project. And what would have happened if she were a guy and those 13 were girls? The presentation would make national headline news, the creator would be shunned almost universally by everyone non-cynical or without a laidback sense of humor.

The guys that were in the article will probably live. Yeah, I suppose it's not fun to be the one rated 2/10, but most men can shrug that off and laugh about it. She'll get a durable stamp that says 'Whore' with big red letters, but somehow, I think that's what she wanted all along...

Yeah?

Not attractive.

Surprise surprise.

Don't tell me you find the one on the left MORE attractive. She's ridiculously dolled up and would probably not be any prettier without her layers of paint.

Last edited:

zulu88

Just Browsing
Media
what a little slut lol, its funny how she used all of the "scientific" terms as if she actually conducted an experiment...... I guess it makes her feel like less of a whore

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How skanktastic. Seriously, for every one of these, there are 100 guys that have done the same thing, so lighten up. Just like the tragic outcome at Rutgers, it proves once again that "what happens here, stays here" no longer applies in the E-age.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a guy would have published such a treatise on the same number of women, he would have been expelled, the women would have hired Gloria Allred and Playboy would have asked them to pose.