Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Karen Owen, a 2010 Duke University grad, Internet published her "An Education Beyond the Classroom: Excelling in the Realm of Horizontal Academics," a faux senior thesis of sorts, which ranks 13 Duke Blue Devil athletes with whom she "hooked up." Although the names are omitted and some of the "subjects'" pics are posted with blurred faces, her rating criteria and narrative comments about each "subject" are hysterical (VERY Chelsea Handleresque) and probably quite accurate, at least from her POV. It's really a very well-written critique. (At least the big ho got her money's worth after paying Duke's astronomical tuition for 4 years.)

College Girl's PowerPoint "Fuck List" Goes Viral

Last edited:

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone else heard about this??? A duke grad student put together a powerpoint presentation in a "mock thesis" style, ranking and detailing the 13 duke athletes she has fucked, along with details, ratings, and pictures of the dudes.

Does anyone know where to find this thing? apparently it's gone viral but I can't find an uncensored version!

CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i heard about that, i think its crazy. especially how it's going to affect the guys when they look for jobs later, and just interactions with people. Think of googling someone you met and find those kinds of pictures and details about someone.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's already a thread about this in Et Cetera, Et Cetera. There are links there.

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This link is completely uncensored with names and pics. also, an item to note for the lpsg crowd - if you notice, she mentions size A LOT as being an important characteristic of good sex, however, MOST of the dudes she talks about were "well equipped." we all know that dick size is a bell curve, with a small portion of dicks being small, largest portion of dicks being "average," and a small portion of dicks being large. so for her to have almost all of the dudes she fucked as being well endowed, that would mean that either a) she has some secret talent of only identifying guys with big dicks just by looking at them, or b) she views guys who are probably a little above average as well endowed, or at least welll endowed enough to satisfy her completely. what was even MORE important to her than size, was stamina, and the overall experience (fun, exciting, skills, stamina, etc...)

just some food for thought for those of you who put way too much emphasis on size and may be self concious about your own size.

Groupie Karen F. Owen Does Power Point On Duke Athlete’s Sexual Prowess UPDATE! | Thoughts from a fat white guy

chachtastic

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im gonna throw my two cents in here.. i think its fucking hilarious... she is a ridiculous slut and needs to be laughed at like the sideshow freak she has turned herself into. we all talk about our sex lives, but some of us apparently use Microsoft Office to discuss it in length. I know this though. After seeing Brett Favre's pics to Jenn Sterger, he wouldn't be rated very highly by Miss Owen. ;)

joe1

Expert Member
Media
I agree with Randomjoe on the link-Her parents are probably beaming with pride that their baby has found so much free time while they pay through the nose for her education. Also-In every photo I see of her, she looks like she could use a shower. Just NASTY!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with Randomjoe on the link-Her parents are probably beaming with pride that their baby has found so much free time while they pay through the nose for her education. Also-In every photo I see of her, she looks like she could use a shower. Just NASTY!

What you've just done is called "slut shaming" and it's wrong; frat lists have been circulated for years. This article in Jezebel, while undeniably snarky (it's kinda what they do), calls out the media for running this story so hard and so long on the backs of all of the students concerned: both Ms Owens and the guys, too.

Eh, she's hot enough for me.....not that I'd go anywhere near her now that I know what she might do.

There's also a certain lack of maturity here.

The Powerpoint presentation was a private joke that got leaked by someone who abused her trust. It was never meant for mass release.

Sex-blogging has been popular for years. Last time I Googled Mancunt, my blog The Spin Cycle came up #4 :eek::cool:

I am rather discreet, however: I use pseudonyms and only have images of myself or embedded YouTube vids. I would never wittingly publish anyone's real name or his photo, though I have shared some pix with friends. Thankfully no one has ever abused my confidence, nor have I anyone else's.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just saw several pictures of Ms. Owen, and she is very attractive. So she boffed 12 guys in 2 years. If that makes a women a whore, it's a large sororiety.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn bitch, I would make a thesis on 13 all American straight guys too. I'll make it more diverse: Black, White, Latino, Asian, Jew, Arab, and Native American.

Last edited:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think of her as a slut. So she fucked 13 athletes? That constitutes "slut" these days? Try finding any woman that comes out of college with fewer than ten lovers these days. Thirteen is not exceptional. Besides, to me, being a "slut" is about attitude and not numbers.

But writing this all up in such an impersonal way seems to convey a certain narcissism and/or sociopathy on her part. Not to mention how foolish it was to assume this wouldn't go viral and be plastered on everything from 4chan to Mothering.com.

And for the record I've never known a guy that did a similar thing...but if any did I would think less of them.