Duke student puts out a powerpoint assessing the guys she fucked

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in college there was a girl whose hobby was bedding the football team. At some point it got around that she kept a detailed diary of her dates -- with all the nitty gritty. Some said it was true; others, just a rumor. Some claimed, as proof, that she had showed it to a couple of the guys.

I'll admit that I really wanted to know what she wrote about me. (Probably something like No. 6 in the Duke Diary.) Coincidentally, at the time I also had the fantasy of someone swiping the damn thing and putting it on the internet. Then, when I'd walk across campus, everyone -- girls and guys alike -- would know all the juicy details. :tongue:

Last edited:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I should point out that I find her sexual escapades not that unusual even though I obviously went all through college without ever having sex at all. So it's not like I hung with peculiar crowd that condoned this shit.

cheeseloglover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is this really that horrible? Men have been objectifying women for so long, it's about time a girl could do the same. Is it right that she used their full names and pictures? No. But it's some fine just desserts anyway.

And I don't understand why people think girl's list would affect her sexual conquest's ability to get jobs. Whatever jobs these guys are applying for, they're not gonna get it based on what some girl said about their sexual performance. Seems to me everyone's being a prissy bitch about the whole situation. To Karen I say: GET THAT SHIT. Sure she's a slut, but men have been slutting it up for a while without repercussions. It's about fucking time a woman started being honest about this stuff.

PS - I'm drunk, but I stand behind my sentiment 100%.

D_Connor Condompopper

Experimental Member
Media
have you guys read or seen this?

The Full Duke University "Fuck List" Thesis From A Former Female Student (UPDATE)

this is a duke graduate who wrote her thesis on men she slept with.
she includes explicit details about the identities of these men. in the PROS she extols the virtues of "HUGE" men.

could someone please explain to me how most women i meet want relationships? i would love to meet a woman who wants me for my size. i wish i could somehow meet this woman.

by the way, if a man wrote this, he would be crucified.

D_Connor Condompopper

Experimental Member
Media
this is a thesis written by a Duke graduate student. she wrote it about the men she slept with on the Duke Sports teams.

The Full Duke University "Fuck List" Thesis From A Former Female Student (UPDATE)

if you notice, in the PROS: section, she extols the men who are well endowed and seems to talk "at great length" about their size.

this is REAL stuff. she even includes pictures of the men she slept with.

why is it that all the women i meet, want relationships? i would love to meet a well educated hot size queen.

i just don't get women.

i welcome your insights and comments.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Personally... I think this chick must be really lousy in the sack.

I sure wouldn't want to be the 30th, or 75th guy she spreads for, and decides to marry.
It would be interesting to hear her 'subjects' reviews of her performance... " ...just laid there waiting for me to do all the work" and other such comments, I imagine.

First time sex with someone is almost always lackluster... It takes time to learn that other person's erogenous zones, their likes and dislikes...

This is not a sex survey...

Its nothing but notches on her bedpost

Its her Bang Blog...

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well that is a non sequitur. A woman who has experience is a 'lousy lay'. Usually experience results in knowledge and skill. If a lover wants to be with me, I consider that a compliment. If an experienced lover wants to be with me, that's a bigger compliment. The term 'slut' is such a sexist term.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! It's called "being a legacy." Daddy went to Duke and he give scads of cash to the Alumni Fund, so Baby gets in if he or she can breathe and sign on the dotted line.

They don't which is why I call BS. There is not a single legit story on this, only the rags and redirect sites.

Just like when you get one of those Nigerian emails, you know partly because of the spelling and grammar.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
have you guys read or seen this?

this is a duke graduate who wrote her thesis on men she slept with.
she includes explicit details about the identities of these men. in the PROS she extols the virtues of "HUGE" men.

could someone please explain to me how most women i meet want relationships? i would love to meet a woman who wants me for my size. i wish i could somehow meet this woman.

by the way, if a man wrote this, he would be crucified.

she did no write her thesis on this. she wrote this for friends and it got passed around.