Dukes of Hazzard

BoDuke79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would give anything to be with him now even for only one night. I have a better pussy( nice tight ass also give one hell of a blow job) than a girl has and I could make him much happier than a girl can. He just has to give me the chance and opprotunity to do so.

I love fantasies but would love to have this happen real life.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're just gonna have to find a man who looks like John Schneider, BoDuke. Hell, put an ad in a gay magazine! There are also lots of 8x10's of Schneider for sale on Ebay. I think I now have them all.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's one episode from the second season called "Peoples Choice." There is a scene at the beginning when John Schneider get out of the general, goes to pull up his very tight jeans and stares directly at his huge bulge sticking out. He then spends most of the scene looking at the cleavage of the actress in front of him. - must see. sorry i dont have caps

I just uploaded the scene to Sendspace if anybody's interested. it doesn't last long, so if someone wants to post it to Youtube, that would be nice.

Download dukes.mov from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

bulge isn't nearly as big as it was in the Loretta Lynn episode, but damn, Bo Duke was hot!