Dule Hill

tomyknees

Sexy Member
Media
i dunno why but i love this guy. anyone know what he is packin or any pics of him with his clothes off?

too bad he is straight

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watched the premier of his new series Psych and there was one shot of him walking toward the camera with some jumpin' stuff in his trousers. Not bad. Then in the third episode he had his shirt off.

There will probably be screen caps available eventually.

I think I prefer James Roday (costar) though, even though he's definitely packing less.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He was on one of the talk shows a while back right around the time he was getting married. He had something BIG packing in there.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Check out the episode were they go water rafting. It's not that long of a scene, but he is wearing tight black wetsuit. You can see his vpl.

Reactions: FicusTheeTreeXX

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, never heard of the guy until just now but , damn!! He is very sexy! I'd love to be his wife just for the wedding night to experience all she did! Mmmmm!!!

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's a british guy named Adrian Lester you guys should check out. He used to be on a bbc1 show called Hustle for a few seasons. Then went on to do other projects. He and Dule Hill could be "family."

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a british guy named Adrian Lester you guys should check out. He used to be on a bbc1 show called Hustle for a few seasons. Then went on to do other projects. He and Dule Hill could be "family."

I saw the 'Hustle' episode where Adrian and another guy streaked through London. Sadly, it wasn't as graphic as I was hoping.

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I watched the premier of his new series Psych and there was one shot of him walking toward the camera with some jumpin' stuff in his trousers. Not bad. Then in the third episode he had his shirt off.

There will probably be screen caps available eventually.

I think I prefer James Roday (costar) though, even though he's definitely packing less.

James Roday isn't packing less, he is a shy guy so doesn't show what he has. There is an episode or two of him in his boxers.

If its taking ages for him to show off his chest then what do you think it will take for him to show off his bulge?

And by the way Roday is the main char, and Dulé is the costar.

You dont know until someone either sees Both Roday and Dulé naked, with their cock and balls on display.