Dumb Question For the Ladies.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I followed a link from a celebrity fan site.
Had to join to look at the pics...
Forgot about it til I got a pm 4 months later, came back to read it and stayed :rolleyes:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Heh Stacy, cute avatar :tongue:

I think I found it in a nerdy article about how nerds can appear more manly, like reading LPSG threads at work and very loudly agreeing with the troubles of being well-endowed.

And then I was like "hey giving head to a guy with a big cock is hard. Maybe someone has some advice for me."

Punch was good but the cookies? Something funny about them, Chrissy.

D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Experimental Member
Media
I googled something along the lines of "Magnum XLs are too small" and was directed to one of the ever-growing condom threads. Weeks later my partner at the time came in my eye and I remembered having joined LPSG, so I asked for solutions to the eye problem here.
Up until a couple months ago I hadn't been back to look around, but when I was clearing out junk from my bookmarks I came back across the site and haven't been able to go very long without a visit since.

I didn't like the cookies either... not enough protein. :tongue:

jawjagal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girlfriend told me about it. Since I have a friend that is huge, I decided to check it out. I liked it. It's nice to find we are no different than others on here. Now I have online friends from here. Love the arcade.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a friend of mine showed it to me, but more as a joke..
I browsed for a bit, and have been visiting almost daily ever since! haha

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After a particularly hot cam session with a lady on Yahoo, she suggested I join LPSG. I think she was being nice, but I have truly enjoyed my time here. So...thanks...wherever you are.