Dumb Question For the Ladies.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I noticed my lovers, penis posted on this site. After watching him on cam for over a year I actually recognized his member. Compared it to several videos and photos I have collected of him and it was in fact his. Alas, he removed his photos as lovely as they were to prove his love for me. So much better then mere words. Sinfully as close to heaven as you can get.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I found this site through another site that featured pics of dicks.

I have an intense fascination and attraction to penises. I definitely find the beauty in how they look and function and the variety of sizes and looks they come in. I am very much into cock worship and any partner of mine will be serviced very often because I really enjoy giving oral. It is definitely an art and an indulgence.

Not sure how I became so fascinated but I remember being so since very young. Perhaps it was the exposure to adult movies (looking at cable shows back when cable was just one channel when I wasn't supposed to late at night when the parents were asleep) at a young age. That probably gave way to the strong voyeur nature that I have presently. That's another reason I joined this site. To look at and take in gorgeous pictures of men displaying their dicks.

My favorite part of a dick is the head and the opening. I love looking closeups of this area. The head in this kind of shot looks like a large bulb of an exotic plant that is going to bloom or soon explode with sap from the xylem (shaft).

I wish the penis was exposed more in mainstream films with R ratings the way the mounds and tits of women are. The penis has become way too mystified in American cinema and pop culture. I say unsheathe it and celebrate its beauty and nature!

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
I have been asked this question numerous times. Because I have only been with my husband, I was curious to see if his size was normal, large or small. He found this site and suggested I check it out. (He also has a fantasy to see me w/ a "larger" guy, which we have yet to fulfill.)

I have made many friends, and have had my eyes opened to some wonderful ways to celebrate my sexuality.

Renee