DumbCow is leaving?

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ohhhhh Smartcow... :frown1:

I will miss you so much. I really hope 2009 brings you many great things in life!

Take care! :kiss: :hug:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I CHOKED just now when I read this.

DumbCow is now a Moomber... (under his name)
:rofl: good one

(and he's no longer gold) So he's goners as of today I presume.... *sighs*

*I'm hungry for a hamburger now... BRB :biggrin:*

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think it sucks, Dumbcow, that you're leavin':frown1:. I feel you though on wanting to leave. If it's best for you, then I wish you well. Come and give me a hug before you go.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm so confused. People in here refer to dumbcow with "male" pronouns but dumbcow's gallery shows a picture called "ME" which is of a female. Help "un-confuzzle" me someone. I just know that I liked dumbcow and will miss the beautiful bovine beast!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC is going on to greener pastures, and may the forks be with him. :biggrin:

Pastures.... pasteurized.... ... actually, come to think of it, even raw milk is PASTURE-ized....

(groan)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is the main part of the private message that Dumbcow sent (which I copy here only because he has given license for recipients of the message to do so):
Outside of the internet I've found myself under a hectic schedule and I am working towards my goals in life. There was a time when I needed LPSG as an escape from any problems I faced. These problems now overcome, LPSG simply reminds me of the times when I needed it. I hope you can all understand that this is in my best interests. The new year signals new change, so I am intending to have my account deleted from the site by the time we reach 2009. I will also cut off my email account, so there would be no point in trying to contact me through that; my old life is being put behind me and I'm thankful to you guys if you are supportive of this.​
Dumbcow said in one of his posts that he started posting here just for a bit of fun and had no intention of remaining on the forum for more than a few days. Little did he imagine how popular he would become!

I'm so confused. People in here refer to dumbcow with "male" pronouns but dumbcow's gallery shows a picture called "ME" which is of a female. Help "un-confuzzle" me someone. I just know that I liked dumbcow and will miss the beautiful bovine beast!
That topic came up a number of times in the "Ask a cow anything" thread or threads. I think that the fact of the matter is just that in English we use the word "cow" both for the bovine species (for which we have no commonly used name) and for the female of the species; so when our friend wanted to create a bovine identity for himself under the name of "Dumbcow," things got mixed up.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hear that SMARTCOW is embarking on a new moovie career...:rolleyes:

Smart cow,
I respect your decision. I am going to miss your espirit de coeur here a lot. I wish you the best. Happy Hollandaise and a prosperous New Year.

Invisi :smile:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Goodbye DC, you were a good moomber (as it now states by your name).

I suppose we overwhelmed you with too many questions and then failed to help when you needed help in starting a thread.

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Aww, you will be missed dumbcow, I enjoyed your wit and sense of humor, especially in answering all the "Ask a DumbCow anything" threads. Have a great new year.