Dumbcow's Soulmate

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My ex, in the car, in the country: "Oh look! Cows!"

My current lover, in the car, in the country: "Look, COWS! Where's my camera?"

Me, both times, thinking to myself: My grandparents had a 100-acre farm. Plenty of cows, so I got that fascination out of my system early in life. Thankfully. :rolleyes::wink:

NCbear (who's from North Carolina, but who's not quite as country as that characteristic might seem to imply) :tongue:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
My ex, in the car, in the country: "Oh look! Cows!"

My current lover, in the car, in the country: "Look, COWS! Where's my camera?"

Me, both times, thinking to myself: My grandparents had a 100-acre farm. Plenty of cows, so I got that fascination out of my system early in life. Thankfully. :rolleyes::wink:

NCbear (who's from North Carolina, but who's not quite as country as that characteristic might seem to imply) :tongue:
That's too cute! We pulled over to feed cows once...

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also: isn't this a picture of that hot piece of ass from Knocked Up (I believe the pic is actually from a scene in that film, I watched it recently). Many fakers.

Meet Me at HOT or NOT

Yes, that is Katherine Heigl. ("Kirsty," the one who posted the picture, is obviously none too clever.) Here's a more interesting picture of her.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's been a while since I lived on the farm. But as I recall: cows are female, have full sexual equipment and give milk. Steers are male and have been castrated. Male bovines not castrated grow up to be bulls and fuck cows. There's really not much else to it. Although, steers are often used to calmly stand and chew hay while a prized bull stud is "milked" for his sperm which is captured into a false cow vagina. They spray the steer with a little "eau de cow" just to get the bull interested. Also, steers are used because they tend to be rather, well, clueless, easy to handle and have hip bones and legs that can support a huge bull.

Therefore, I've always assumed Dumbcow was female. It she's a cross-dresser, that throughs a whole new dimension into the works.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dumbcow: Where for art thou?

Nice pic btw Cal. She is hot. I knew her name was Katherine but wasn't sure of the spelling of the last name. Even Seth Rogen's missus is a bit of alright. Although she looks much older than him...

Anyway

Dumbcow and Mrs Dumbcow, sittin in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love, then comes...

http://www.factoryofghouls.com/cspics/cowsex.jpg

:eek:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Although, steers are often used to calmly stand and chew hay while a prized bull stud is "milked" for his sperm which is captured into a false cow vagina.
Hot!!

Therefore, I've always assumed Dumbcow was female. It she's a cross-dresser, that throughs a whole new dimension into the works.
I thought so too, referring to him with a feminine pronoun in a few posts.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You guys! You found me a special someone!

We can get married and have little cow children :smile:

We will call the first born Veronica.

:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

I didn't think it possible, but there really is someone for everyone!

Meet Me at HOT or NOT

No need to thank me :cool:

Also: isn't this a picture of that hot piece of ass from Knocked Up (I believe the pic is actually from a scene in that film, I watched it recently). Many fakers.

Meet Me at HOT or NOT

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
It's been a while since I lived on the farm. But as I recall: cows are female, have full sexual equipment and give milk. Steers are male and have been castrated. Male bovines not castrated grow up to be bulls and fuck cows. There's really not much else to it. Although, steers are often used to calmly stand and chew hay while a prized bull stud is "milked" for his sperm which is captured into a false cow vagina. They spray the steer with a little "eau de cow" just to get the bull interested. Also, steers are used because they tend to be rather, well, clueless, easy to handle and have hip bones and legs that can support a huge bull.

:redface: I'm a special cow... maybe I am female... I never checked :cool: