Dumped for guy with big dick?

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
hey guys, have you ever been dumped by a girl who then began dating another guy who you knew had a big dick, or at least bigger than yours. (i.e., lets say you went to school with the guy, or saw him in the locker room, etc.). please let's keep this REAL and spare the cuckhold fantasies.

i was just wondering because i'm sure it happens all the time, but most guys don't actually have visual confirmation.

and ladies, have you ever broken up with a guy because you cheated on him with a hung guy and that was the main reason?

personally, this has never happened to me. one of my exes started dating another guy and began telling her girl friends that he is soooo hung but i honestly didn't care.

L1i3n3k7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hasn't happened to me personally but I'm sure it does. My friend who I know is hung and a shower to boot started hanging around this other guys girlfriend. One night he said she grabbed his package, less than a week after that they were together.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
Hasn't happened to me personally but I'm sure it does. My friend who I know is hung and a shower to boot started hanging around this other guys girlfriend. One night he said she grabbed his package, less than a week after that they were together.

lol...damn, she wanted that cock. i would honestly say if i was really in love with a girl who broke up with me and then she started dating a guy that was known for being really hung that would hurt my ego for a while...until i found a better girl.

only really hung guys at my school i had seen in the showers were nerds who really couldn't get a girl. it is kind of ironic, the star players on my football team (the one's that had girlfriends) were barely average.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If a girl were to leave me because of my personal faults, I can live with that.

If she were to leave because of size, which I have no control over, I would want to rip my face off.

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys, have you ever been dumped by a girl who then began dating another guy who you knew had a big dick, or at least bigger than yours. (i.e., lets say you went to school with the guy, or saw him in the locker room, etc.). please let's keep this REAL and spare the cuckhold fantasies.

i was just wondering because i'm sure it happens all the time, but most guys don't actually have visual confirmation.

and ladies, have you ever broken up with a guy because you cheated on him with a hung guy and that was the main reason?

personally, this has never happened to me. one of my exes started dating another guy and began telling her girl friends that he is soooo hung but i honestly didn't care.
My story is as follows. I am a little bigger than avg. but not huge however I am very good at sex and can do it for hours rock hard all the time. Seriously! I really can! I was dumped for a guy with a bigger cock. A few years later I was taking to the girl now married to him. She said it sucks now because the big cock guy has high blood pressure and takes meds and can barely get it up and rarely can do sex at all. She says she dreams of the nights I would fuck her all night long. I thought to myself "Sorry for you whore!!!!Hahahahaaaa :smile::tongue::biggrin1::smile::tongue::biggrin1: True story!!!!