Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was watching the October 3rd M-TV Real World Sydney the other night while having dinner. 34 seconds into the show, I noticed one of the actors, this guy Dunbar. He was sitting in the middle of 3 guys on a bench in the back yard. He was wearing a light yellow shirt and tan pants. He was freeballing or wearing boxers as you can clearly see the VPL of his hanging dick on the right side of his pants. It looks like he's about 5" limp.

trappedinthecloset

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was watching the October 3rd M-TV Real World Sydney the other night while having dinner. 34 seconds into the show, I noticed one of the actors, this guy Dunbar. He was sitting in the middle of 3 guys on a bench in the back yard. He was wearing a light yellow shirt and tan pants. He was freeballing or wearing boxers as you can clearly see the VPL of his hanging dick on the right side of his pants. It looks like he's about 5" limp.

screencaps!

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are a couple of pics from the internet. Both clothed, but you can make out his bulge, though not as well as the previous pics.

Something about arrogant jerks like him bring out what passes for a top in me. Anyone have any butt shots of him? Sorry to say I've not been interested in the Real World shows since SF, so my caps library is short on the subject.

Attachments