dunking your cock

donkey

Experimental Member
Media
I recently moved to a new house and my gf chose the bathroom finishes which was all good and fine until my first crap when my cock almost drowned in the bowl . This has happen a couple of times now and Im getting really pissed off about it. The gf thinks it is funny and I m on the verge of getting a new bowl. I was hoping that this was a situation that others might have encountered , and have some cost saving tips thanks

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Ah, yes, the hung man's bane, the toilet dunk.

Every time I sit on the throne I give my package a blessing:

"I baptize you in the water with a bone in the holy shit!"

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this is starting to get repetitive for this particular topic, but-alas here goes;I personally find it absolutely horrid to let my mr happy take a header if you will, into the bowl. So, I've made it a habit, if not 2nd nature to use a styrofoam cup for a resting place for my dick. It also helps if I have any residual urine left to expell, as Mr Burns would say!

thezulu

Just Browsing
Media
This must be an american thing, here in the UK I've never had this problem.

In fact, I'd have to hang about ten inches to get wet in my toilet at home.

steve_w: Just take the lid off the tank and adjust the water level. If the tank fills up less, so does the bowl. Personally, I can't stand a toilet with a lot of water in it. Even if my balls don't touch it, I can't stand it when I drop a load, and it splashes the water back up on my ass!

I prefer low bowls too though. Those handicap toilets are just too high for me. I like to be in as much as a fetal position as possible to empty my bowels. Now, the squat position of those asian toilets would probably be best, but I don't think I could balance myself, and drop a load at the same time!

donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for that !!
As for an American thing zulu I m talking about zululand (kwa zulu natal) in south africa were theyve just introduced the daft idea, of a half sized bowl cheap skates!! B)

agilley007: I always piss first then let it hang over the edge then some times my balls still hit the watter but its still better than letting everything take a swim.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by swimguy_14@Sep 30 2004, 10:19 PM
well i dont mind to much at home, but at public restrooms, i use the handicap toilet, they have extra high seats
[post=257966]Quoted post[/post]​

So int the US you are handicaped if you are endowed?

D

deleted111

Toilet Baptisms just gross me the hell out.
If I do have to use the toilet and I'm sitting down.....I bend my cock so that just the head is pointing down and hold it that way.

My cock has been in quite a few toilets....it grosses me out to the point that I could almost vomit.

Nate

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by nacard01@Oct 2 2004, 05:43 PM
Toilet Baptisms just gross me the hell out.
If I do have to use the toilet and I'm sitting down.....I bend my cock so that just the head is pointing down and hold it that way.

My cock has been in quite a few toilets....it grosses me out to the point that I could almost vomit.

Nate
[post=258167]Quoted post[/post]​
My Balls hang down in the toilet water <_<

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by donkey@Sep 27 2004, 09:26 AM
I recently moved to a new house and my gf chose the bathroom finishes which was all good and fine until my first crap when my cock almost drowned in the bowl . This has happen a couple of times now and Im getting really pissed off about it. The gf thinks it is funny and I m on the verge of getting a new bowl. I was hoping that this was a situation that others might have encountered , and have some cost saving tips thanks
[post=257594]Quoted post[/post]​

I have this problem also, in any toilet. My penis is a little under 14&#39;&#39; hard and about 7.5 soft. Dont get me wrong I love it but like you said it hangs down in the water. I typicly leave it go and hope my shit dosn&#39;t circle the bowl and tuch it. But if it dose it is long enough that I can just wash it off in the sink. When I only have to pee I dont like to hold on i pull it out and pit my hands on my hips. I try to use the low urinals but since I am still in high school they dont have any. In this case I pull it up over my belt and let it hang from there. If for some reason it dose touch I pull it through the fly and wash it off at the sink.

longbaugh

Just Browsing
Media
The main problem where I live is that the front of the toilets are more shallow so that if I don&#39;t hold myself up, my cock is laying against the cold, dirty porcelin bowl, YUK&#33;

jonjohn: it sickens me to think about it. cock, dipped in shitty urine water. not fucking cool. no joke, i actually got a urinary track infection after a toilet dunk.

i agree with steve: adjust your toilets water level so as to not dunk the poor sob. in case of public restrooms...i take an extra step and use the urinals then take a crap....this way i can hang onto my package without worries.

donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by HungArnold@Oct 5 2004, 06:49 PM
Use the handicapped toilet&#33; It is all that my sons or I will use when nature calls are we are not at home.
[post=258407]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks for all the sugestions guys it just sounds a hell of a lot easier to change the tiolet and the gf if she objects :lol: does anyone know which inconsiderate needle dick came up with this pint sized potty idea?
thanks donk

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It happens to me so often (and I&#39;m only about 5.5 inches soft) that it has become a habit to always hold my cock up with my left hand when I&#39;m sitting down, making sure the head is pointed down, of course&#33;

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hi guys
I hate it when my cock hits the drink&#33;&#33; Anyone know why some toilets in the US are so low? So all 6&#39;5&#39;&#39; of me is sat there taking a crap and to be honest the toilet is so low I&#39;m made to feel I&#39;m back in kindergarten&#33;&#33; :huh:

stu

Experimental Member
Media
my cock hits the purcolin bowl and it&#39;s disgusting i put a folded toilet paper on the seat and let my cock just hang over. and when i am finished i give it a good wash.

3XL: OH you guys are all wet&#33; :D

I hang 5 inches soft, and only on occasion did I get surprised by cold water.
I also find that the shapes of toilets have changed over the years.

I have been in some older houses where the bowl was shaped narrower and much deeper. I think these houses are built somewhere in the 40&#39;s .

If you really do have a problem, you might be able to find a deeper toilet to install at home. It will just seem weird to your guests, but if the topic comes up - get your wife/ gf to say "Well that&#39;s for the man of the house" and wink ;)