dunno if you all caught it on something awful

NineInchCock_160IQ:
Originally posted by Nienna@Jan 27 2005, 12:19 AM
Ok I have to admit, my husband is a member of SA.

He actually msn'd the site to me one night as we were hacking away at our pc's. He thought it was a gag at first, But I started reading and thought it was cool enough to bookmark. Now I'm here all the damn time reading (there's lots to catch up on :unsure: ) Now the big joke is, he calls it "my forum" I spend more time here than I do at any of the forums I frequent. Why, because it usually has some damn interesting threads. I have come to love the LPSG and all its wierd/funkyness and its brutal honesty and comradery.

So for all the "goons" (yes thats what they like to call themselves) who like to trash us..........Here's to your penis, may it make up for all your shortcomings in the intellectual department!
[post=277815]Quoted post[/post]​

who is your husband Nienna? Does he write for the site or work there in some other capacity or did you just mean "member" as in he's registered on their message boards or something like that?

and thank you to the guys who were giving me compliments earlier. Though getting hit on by dudes doesn't do much to relieve this lonely hetero's sexual frustrations it's nice anyway. especially Kimahri's words... one of the nicer compliments I've been paid in my life concerning my appearance.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by NineInchCock_160IQ@Jan 27 2005, 06:15 AM
and thank you to the guys who were giving me compliments earlier. Though getting hit on by dudes doesn't do much to relieve this lonely hetero's sexual frustrations it's nice anyway. especially Kimahri's words... one of the nicer compliments I've been paid in my life concerning my appearance.
[post=277870]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey bro, I call em like I see em.

I'm sorry that you're lonely dude. I am too. Guys that I'm interested in just keep playing games and just sucks. You don't want to hit the clubs because I'm sure you've been there done that. It's just not a way to be right now. Lonely that is.

Hang in there dude.