Duodart

stronk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Good day guys,
I suffer from having to get up and relieve my bladder a couple of times at night,
My GP prescribed Duoart, of which I take one tablet in the morning. It certainly helps. but has not eradicated my problem and has caused other side effects.
Apparently Duodart also contracts the bladder sphincter to help with the control of the bladder.
Any other guys used this medication with some success?

Reactions: Bernd

Bernd

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What are the other side effects?
I tried Duodart. I didn't get horny anymore on this medication. And I couldn't cum anymore. If I tried to wank it took age to have an orgasm. And the orgasm felt like Nothing. And there was no cum at all.
But the positiv effect of Duodart was that I didn't have to get up 3 times the night anymore. I could piss like a Young man!
Doc wants me to take it. It shrinks the prostate. But I in the Moment I don't take it because of the side effects

brify2019

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes, I've been taking Duodart for the last 4 years or so. It certainly helps with the pissing, and I can always easily begin pissing whenever I need to, not taking a minute or so to get the flow going as it was before I started taking it. I can also last for 6 or 7 hours at night before the bladder wakes me up to go to the toilet. And I can still get horny and get fully hard, and wank as much as I like. But the side effects are less sperm production, and often there is no ejaculate when I orgasm. If I miss a day or two of taking the capsule it comes back thought - but then it also starts to take longer to get the piss flow going. Personally I'm not bothered by the lack of sperm ejaculate - less mess to clean up. And the practical advantage of being able to piss normally like a young man outweighs that slight side affect.

Reactions: Bernd