Duplicity/Games by women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Jennuine73, Dec 30, 2008.

1. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

A recent thread angered me. In it the woman told the guy he could fuck around and what she doesn't see won't hurt her.

In general the response was, don't do it man or you'll be fucked and not in a good way.

What is it with women saying one thing and doing or thinking another? :mad:Please do not take this as an attack on any of you women reading this or an attack on any man's significant other, they are my observations.

Women play games.

I don't understand the rules.

I don't understand the reason behind it. If you want something, ask for it. If you need something, ask for it. If something upsets you, say it. Don't act one way and feel another.

I don't know if a woman feels like her true feelings won't be respected, I have no idea.

In this thread someone said, "you passed the test". Test? What is it , the 1st grade? If a person feels they have to "test" the other, then why are they together?

I was a tomboy growing up. I couldn't deal with the female cattiness. Guys were much more fun to hang around with. If you were pissed off about something, you fought, then it was over and done with.

Women are supposed to be the better communicators in our human species. Isn't that what research says? How we run on more on an emotional intimacy than men do? I don't understand how intimacy can happen when there are all these tests and games in the middle.

Rant over.:smile:

2. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    I agree with this 110%

Test? Fuck off and date your next chump. Too immature for a relationship*

*Yes Yes I know, but my cock size fears are kept on a forum and not played out in real life

3. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I've had sex with another woman my wife asks for details and if I have learned any new moves.

Guess we're different.

But I have known women to proclaim a dislike for a certain man, yet still take to the bed with them, only because there isn't anyone else. It was a game for her, not to be involved emotionally. She won't fool around with me because she likes my wife. (?)

There are all kinds. I'm sure that a lot of women hold forth views that seem contrary.

4. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Do these type of girls get bored with life if they are not playing these silly little games maybe?

5. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some women spend a good amount of time trying to keep life as complex as a soap opera. My sister in law was very good at being with two or three men in rotation and keeping her life complicated. It kept her going because she'd be drinking constantly otherwise.

6. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's all about insecurity... not believing they're loved and having to test it. It's ridiculous.

If I felt I wasn't loved and wasn't likely to get a straight answer if I just asked, I'd be out of it.

I hate game players, of both sexes. Because let's not pretend women have the monopoly on it. I've known guys who are always banging on about other girls fancying them just to see if their wife/gf gets jealous, or because they know they get jealous and they like it, it makes them feel somehow superior

7. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    I couldn't agree more! I wasn't a tomboy growing up (was - and still am - a very "girly" girl) but I never understood how so many females could be so mean and catty to each other. Not only did it seem morally, ethically "wrong" to me, even as a child, but I also feel it's unnecessary and a complete waste of time.

As for trying to get your guy (or girl) to "pass a test," that's ridiculous! Say what you mean and mean what you say. Why not just have an honest conversation? If you feel the need to make him pass a test, then you probably aren't ready for a relationship. And if you don't trust him, then you probably shouldn't be with him.

I have plenty of female friends, but I'm very particular about them. They're all supportive, up-front, women that I can trust to be honest with me, who don't play games or get easily offended over stupid BS.

Guess I had a rant there, too! :redface:

8. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am settling down here wondering what's with people that they need to play games with other people's emotions and minds?

My son went through that sort of crap a few years back, being told, crud like "if you like him, you can't be my friend"...the whole pulse of manipulation for emotional pleasure strikes me as wrong.

Anyone else with me on this?

9. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Totally with you on it Z.

I know women do not have the monopoly on it, I understand that. I have to say though, there are MANY more straight forward, non-game playing men than women.

10. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Wow, I am glad my answer on the last thread sparked you. I called it a test because that what it appeared to be. Didn't say I agreed with her reasoning, but I call it like I see it. As mundane as it was, it was a test.
    I have seen women and men pull this mess too many time. Personally I have no time for games, life is too short.

As for non-playing games and which sex does more- I think it is 50/50, each just play the games differently.

11. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I never understood the games people play and probably never will. I blamed the lack of understanding on my 'touch of autism' for a long time. It's not the only reason I don't get it though, they're just too different from me, they surprise me over and over again, I never see it coming.

ZOS23xy I hear you; I try to learn my kids about such emotional blackmail, that it's best to treat people the way they want to be treated by others. They'll get hurt, but in the long run it'll be better.

12. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    the best game is "who's on top?" And from there it should be uphill.

And there's the game I hated my housemates for doing: really loud arguments over trivia only so they could "make up" and have "hot" sex.

I'm glad they left.

13. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

I hear you Z- I agree with all your points.
    Evolution- are we taking three steps forward or four steps back?

14. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I tell my daughter "you teach people how to treat you". If you put up with a person treating you like shit, lying, playing games, then don't complain. That last part was said much nicer to my little girl.

15. hung_proper1978

Albums:
    Oh jeez this thread has brought back bad memories of being "tricked" or "failing" many a test to women in my life.

16. B_mylipswet

B_mylipswet New Member

In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
    Yes, ladies we are of a different breed lets's stand proud! I was a tomboy with lace. I find females very mean catty and jealous but, so much for the itty bitty titty committee. No moral obligations for them, what shallowness. Personally I enjoy my substance and I'm quite happy not to be one of the crowd.
    As for my man I wouldn't want a man who allows me to test him or a game player, that's what separates the men from the boyscouts.
    He's all man with me and that's what counts.
    With all due respect, he has my trust regardless of the itty bitty titty committee and if they are jealous go get a manicure....your nails are showing.

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife is African, from Zimbabwe, and I noticed in her culture that women don't play games, they say what is on their minds straight up. I put this down to cultural differences: Christianity oppressed Western women for thousands of years, and despite recent relative equality, women in the West have lost the ability to speak out. They haven't yet learned this ability because of this long period of oppression. So they play games and give hints to men.

Women in non-Christian cultures were not so oppressed, in African traditional culture the woman ran the home and heaven help the man who crossed his wife! So from these cultures, and some others like Eastern Europe, women don't play games with their men. They may be masculine cultures on the surface, but scratch beneath and you will probably find a better balance between the genders.

18. EternalCaverns

EternalCaverns New Member

The thing that gets me is when a lot of women act very interested in a guy sometimes to the point of being grossly flirtatious and sexual with him, then when he shows interests back, she rejects him. She makes it seem as if he's crazy for assuming that she likes him. She does all of this shit for attention. Women like that are going to come across the wrong man one day with all of that.

I also think it is beyond stupid for women to post personal ads online with their tits intentionally almost hanging out of their shirts, bending over in pics suggestively or accentuating their body in any way that is overtly sexual but write in their ads that they want to be taken seriously. They write that they don't want any men sending them sexual replies or asking them for sex. If they are doing all of that in those photographs, how can they NOT be looking for sexual attention? Otherwise, just post some nice but clear and basic photos in a flattering outfit.

Don't get me wrong, women should show their bodies off to let men see how attractive they think they are and because physical attraction is important but if they want a serious relationship, they need to present photographs that reflect their objectives. Some men will send inappropriate replies anyway, but MEAN what you say and SHOW what you MEAN.

The attention seekers are the ones that play games. They need the ego boost and will do anything stupid thing to get it when dealing with men. They get off on mixed messages and playing with people instead of being straight and direct with what they want. These are women who seem like they don't understand men. They don't need to do all of that shit to attract men. It's not that complex. They are behaving as if they are attracting other women.

There is a difference between not acting like you are extremely easy for anyone to get and being a bitch.

#18 EternalCaverns, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  19. nick22ca

nick22ca Member

My personal experiences have been very clear on this issue...the women, and men, claiming not to be playing games are the best at it.

20. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Eh...I was against all the game playing until I realized just how easy it is to beat women at their own games. I'm not the typical male though, I actually can read between the lines, and pick up on womens' non-verbal communication. Add a dash of cockiness, and emotional distance and that's the perfect recipe for being "mysterious".

Draft saved Draft deleted