Durex : longer for every one:-)

hotbodz8: If you like Durex so much I have a whole bunch of Ultra Comforts me and my girl can't use.

They maybe long enough but I never got to find out because they were so damn narrow I lost my hard-on trying to get the damn things on, and from your stats you have me by about 1/2 - 3/4" in girth so I don't know how you're doing it if you're using Durex.

Give me my Trojan Magnum XLs and day of the week!! :)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
205 mm !!! Only now ? ::) Interesting... 1 year ago, Durex decided to increase length from 175 to 19o mm, and now to 205 mm. Does it mean that penis size is increasing or that Durex wants to cover a bigger spectre of the sex-market ??

My answer is the second.

mr17yearold: a couple of days ago i tried on the regular sized trogen very sensitive condom, and it was tiny!!!...yet it was able to stretch to accommodate my size, and it felt kinda good, having all that pressure put on my cock... i dont know why....

as for losing my erection, i didnt... i guess cause im young, i dunno

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
XL's are the only rubber to use when you got a dick over 10 inches and even they are tight but they work. I haven't found a thinner skinned or bigger rubber out there.

bustyredhead: From what I learned from a former lover, you can likely find someone to custom make them. However, it's a hassle that grows in size with the dick to be covered, and the cost for it is quite high. However, seeing a condom slide like butter across the entire shaft of a 12" inch cock is amazing! 8)

- Nene