Durex Play Vibrations Condom Ring

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sgri, Dec 11, 2006.

1. sgri

sgri New Member

2. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    love to see that big fat boner of yours in one !!.. send a pic.. let us know how you liked it.. slurp !!

3. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I Once tried one, but it barely fitted, it was very painfull putting it on, when you finally get it on and you switch it to vibrate it has a weird feeling on you dick, maybe this is better for the girls but to me it was an one time thing... and i don't think much big guys around here would fit it especially the ones with alot of girth

4. D_Merringtonne Meathead

I have used them twice. They did fit, quite tight but not uncomfortable. Both women I used them on said they enjoyed the sensation when on top and they could move to get the little vibrator properly positioned: both came strongly. I pulled out, used the remaining battery power on their nipples which set me up for a good fuck.

5. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

I've bought one before with my GF. I'm a good 17cm around and it wasn't all that tight. Kinda hard to put it on over the condom but the band stretches quite easily. Unfortunately it also gets quite sticky and gets tangled with yer pubes.

It had little to no effect with us. More of an annoyance than anything. I imagine it would be great for girls who prefer to cum from clitoral stimulation than penetration.

Draft saved Draft deleted