Durex XXL

melinda: I was at the store today, and saw some Durex XXL Condoms...they are the longest condoms on the market (at like 9.25 inches long).

Anyone use these before?

What reactions did you get when buying them?

What reactions do you get when you buy your supersized condoms?

ItalianStallion: I bought a box of them recently, they are great condoms for guys with a lot of length, but not a lot of girth.

True they are 9.5 inches long, but they are not as wide as the Magnum XL so a lot of guys still get the restricted feeling.

Most the time I just get looks of disbelief, or the lady at the checkstand will quickly scan it and put it in the bag. But most the time I don't get strange looks or any response because I just put it in with my regular groceries. One time I went to the checkstand there was a girl maybe 19-23, she looked like she would be a freak in bed, and we were flirting a bit, she wrote her number on the reciete.

m17in3: [quote author=ItalianStallion link=board=sex;num=1079672327;start=0#1 date=03/19/04 at 01:04:15] One time I went to the checkstand there was a girl maybe 19-23, she looked like she would be a freak in bed, and we were flirting a bit, she wrote her number on the reciete. [/quote]

I already read this one, I think it was in "Fictitious Stories" forum ;-)

PokerLover: [quote author=m17in3 link=board=sex;num=1079672327;start=0#2 date=03/19/04 at 04:43:20]

I already read this one, I think it was in "Fictitious Stories" forum ;-)[/quote]

:D

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=melinda link=board=sex;num=1079672327;start=0#0 date=03/18/04 at 20:49:47]

"....What reactions do you get when you buy your supersized condoms?"

[/quote]

Almost cruel for a clerk not to say anything, --not even so much as a mischievious little smirk..... DARN IT !

(Probably just as well. :-/ I do HATE making a scene!)

'Bet there's a LOT of thinking going on, though !

Phallostrates: Personally I can't stand Durex XXL. They practically strangle my poor poulaki! For me, They-Fit condoms at Condomania.com are the only way to go. How can you beat having condoms sized to fit your specific length and girth?

Thumper_10x7_CA: Buying any kind of condom or lube or sex magazines wont get any kind of response from the checkout people 90% of the time. Remember, that person stands there for 8 hours a day. They've seen everything. You aren't the first person to buy larger sized condoms.

negative40degrees: I had never heard of this new condom before reading this thread. I have been searching for a longer condom for quite some time, as I was disappointed to find that the Magnum XL did not cover me to my liking.

I can find the Durex XXL available online, but I prefer not using a computer to purchase those kinds of things. Does anyone know at which retail stores these are available?

It seems most larger sized condoms are designed with primarily extra girth in mind, does anyone know of any condoms geared toward us longer guys? I've yet to find a condom that covers my shaft completely but every extra inch can add to that psychological sense of security.

Donk: [quote author=negative40degrees link=board=sex;num=1079672327;start=0#8 date=03/21/04 at 05:18:22]
It seems most larger sized condoms are designed with primarily extra girth in mind, does anyone know of any condoms geared toward us longer guys?  I've yet to find a condom that covers my shaft completely but every extra inch can add to that psychological sense of security.[/quote]

I have noticed the same thing. And I too had never heard of Durex XXL before this thread and have never seen them in stores. They sound like they would be the best off-the-shelf brand to try for extra length. The other option, which I highly recommend, is the "They-Fit" condoms from www.condomania.com. (Again, though, these require ordering online.) There longest length ("G") measures out to close to 9.5", though their literature claims 10".

TragicWhiteKnight: Once again, these are only available from the US branch of Durex. Apparently, just like Trojan fails to release its Magnum XL over here, Durex has also decided not to send a few extra packets over here...

My sense of national pride is falling.

monster: ibought a box of magnum xl yesturday and the girl at the counter was talking to her sister but when it got to the condoms the girl at the counter made some pleasing facial expressions but her sister said "oh!" now that can make any guy feel good.

1811: I try to stick to this one drug store when getting the MagXL's. There's a chill guy behind the counter that I usually BS with for a bit; its hit or miss at the supermarket as far as checkout people go.

14x8thck: 8) Thanks to the LPSG I found Condomania. When I called ironicially I got a guy who said talk to this guy, it happened to be the owner of the co. He was very nice and helpful directed me to the wizard and that was no help. I phoned back and we went into specifics. He was quite helpful and made a custom condom that fits comfotably and is snug around but not to. Since each and everyone of us is differnt in shape etc. it would be well worth everyones while to check out the wizard and have a condom made that does fit like a "GLOVE" Big,small,thick or thin get one that is custom made just for you. You will be quite happy! ;D

Donk: [quote author=14x8thck link=board=sex;num=1079672327;start=0#13 date=04/10/04 at 13:29:16] 8) Thanks to the LPSG I found Condomania. When I called ironicially I got a guy who said talk to this guy, it happened to be the owner of the co. He was very nice and helpful directed me to the wizard and that was no help. I phoned back and we went into specifics. He was quite helpful and made a custom condom that fits comfotably and is snug around but not to. Since each and everyone of us is differnt in shape etc. it would be well worth everyones while to check out the wizard and have a condom made that does fit like a "GLOVE" Big,small,thick or thin get one that is custom made just for you. You will be quite happy! ;D[/quote]

Are you saying they specially made you condoms bigger than the largest "They Fit" size (G22) or that the G22 turned out to be a good fit? Just curious.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: I see there has been NO reply from the poster yet , wanna know why ? CONDOM COMPANIES would not make a Custom condom just for his punk ass ,the sad part is that his age says FOURTY and most of the morons that make such insane claims of Size are just boys under 21 in need of attention. I once contacted a cock ring maker and the pres of the company told me he woudl love to be able to help me it would be over 2000 just to make the metal casting , of course I said Forget it lol ............ I love the Wide Doughnut rings but even the largest one Hurts like hell when Im Hard and is impossible to put on after pumping my balls, well whats a horse to do ? :)

HORSEHUNGshowoff: date=04/03/04 at 08:09:38]ibought a box of magnum xl yesturday and the girl at the counter was talking to her sister but when it got to the condoms the girl at the counter made some pleasing facial expressions but her sister said "oh!" now that can make any guy feel good

did you have a Nocturnal emission after waking from this dream ? Just wondering :)

Horse

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=HORSEHUNGshowoff link=board=sex;num=1079672327;start=0#15 date=04/23/04 at 03:37:17] NO CONDOM COMPANIES would not make a Custom condom just for his punk ass  
[/quote]

I beg to disagree. I have spoken with the owner as well, and he assured me that if there was not an appropriate size among the 55 offered, they can make custom sized condoms to specifications. They cost more, but for a perfect fit, I would think it's worth it. (BTW ... G22 fits me like a glove!)