During intercourse can you tell the difference between cut/uncut?

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Absolutely.

I personally prefer uncut. The skin moves more, provides more texture and friction. Very sensual. Cut isn't bad, of course, but I just like the extra sensations.

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have thought the opposite, personally. I would think that because the skin moves up and down the shaft that there wouldn't be as much friction when compared to a cut one where the skin doesn't move.

You learn something new everyday...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been with a man who was uncut, so I would not know...but I hope to find out one day!

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Can you tell the difference even with a condom on the penis? :confused:

With a condom, no not really . . it tends to hold everything in place. But if we've been together awhile, tested, etc and no longer using them, I feel a difference. Admittedly, I've only been with one cut guy in the past 7 years or so, so my memory might be going . . but I could definitely tell a difference between him and the uncut ones, and it had to do with the feeling of the outward motion.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With a condom, no not really . . it tends to hold everything in place. But if we've been together awhile, tested, etc and no longer using them, I feel a difference. Admittedly, I've only been with one cut guy in the past 7 years or so, so my memory might be going . . but I could definitely tell a difference between him and the uncut ones, and it had to do with the feeling of the outward motion.
Okay, I was just curious as I have never been with an uncut guy. Never even seen one except on this site. FWIW, I wouldn't reject an uncut guy, it's just not common in the US.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can tell the difference. I prefer cut. It's more pleasurable. But being uncut is not a dealbreaker. It just means intercourse won't feel quite as good for me.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can feel it and I don't really prefer one to the other-- they both have their advantages.

A lot of condom companies are making condoms that are fitted at the base of the shaft and loose at the bottom which give more sensation. I've always liked these condoms and they feel similarly to an uncut penis. I haven't noticed a decrease in friction or sensation at all-- quite the opposite.

One brand I like is Inspiral.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When erect the foreskin rolls back to midshaft, so it is thicker and more padded in the middle. The foreskin may very definitely roll for texture. It would depend on how thick the foreskin is of course. Often the foreskin is quite thin. But some guys have really thick copious foreskins.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a 'Penn and Teller: Bullshit' program about circumsition (sp?) once. One guy had done a foreskin restoration, and his gf said she enjoyed sex more now, it felt like 'a well-oiled piston', more comfortable than when he was cut. I also think I once saw a survey regarding what american women prefered, it was actually 50/50%. Though I'm not sure if that was about actual feel during intercourse or the look/touching it etc, too..

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The only biologically supported difference is moisture, and the happenstance of the loss of said moisture. Unless the foreskin is excessive there should be no difference aside from the penis head ( if, again, excessive ) on a "cut" cock or the speed in which moisture leaves the vagina.

The glide mechanism, a major proponent, does not provide more "friction"; it's function is actually to provide less friction to prevent the vaginal lubrication from drying out.

Lexuss

Just Browsing
Media
I don't intend any offense, but..

I never sucked and will never suck an uncut cock.

It's just disgusting, imo.

But, hey.. Maybe that's just me.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't intend any offense, but..

I never sucked and will never suck an uncut cock.

It's just disgusting, imo.

But, hey.. Maybe that's just me.

MAN ALERT! :rolleyes:

Your preference doesn't affect me since I wouldn't want to be sucked by a gay man anyway.

On topic: I have a long foreskin which feels good when it rubs on girls clits and some like to play with it in their hands.