During intercourse can you tell the difference between cut/uncut?

guyface

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't intend any offense, but..

I never sucked and will never suck an uncut cock.

It's just disgusting, imo.

But, hey.. Maybe that's just me.

I know you don't intend any offense, but..

Why is it disgusting?

I tend to think of it as something that people are born with. And I think it's perfectly fine to be either way. Generally though, if you don't get it snipped off at birth you keep it. So it's on of those things you (mostly) can't change. Like small breasts, you could have and enjoy them, or you could get a troublesome procedure partway through your life.

Maybe you think it's dirty.

Well, to each their own. I personally don't like [insert sex organ characteristic you have], but that's just me.

Lexuss

Just Browsing
Media
I know you don't intend any offense, but..

Why is it disgusting?

I tend to think of it as something that people are born with. And I think it's perfectly fine to be either way. Generally though, if you don't get it snipped off at birth you keep it. So it's on of those things you (mostly) can't change. Like small breasts, you could have and enjoy them, or you could get a troublesome procedure partway through your life.

Maybe you think it's dirty.

Well, to each their own. I personally don't like [insert sex organ characteristic you have], but that's just me.

I don't know.. Doesn't turn me on. :(

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh... I've only seen one un-cut one in person in my whole life (and I've been with about 35 guys, so I've seen quite a few in person) and I absolutely thought it was disgusting... I'm not sure why, but I could barely stand to even touch it, let alone suck it or let him put it in me...

I feel bad for you guys who have them... it must suck.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh... I've only seen one un-cut one in person in my whole life (and I've been with about 35 guys, so I've seen quite a few in person) and I absolutely thought it was disgusting... I'm not sure why, but I could barely stand to even touch it, let alone suck it or let him put it in me...

I feel bad for you guys who have them... it must suck.[/quote]

No it doesn't suck that's your job!And it's no more disgusting than your clit covered with a hood.:rolleyes:

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Hope you're not into foreign accents, because if you ever leave the US, you're out of luck :tongue:

I love uncut (no offense to the cut guys, it's just a personal preference) and see absolutely no reason they'd be considered disgusting, unless that particular guy was unsanitary or you find every penis to be disgusting. I don't know what kind of guy you ran into there, but here in Scotland (and in Sweden), they wash.

Uncut guys just look so natural, and . . aesthetic. Much more fun to watch them get hard, as well :wink:

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Does it suck to have a wrinkled vagina?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Imagine if you will, that at a certain age a certain percentage of women underwent surgery to modify their vulvas in appearance and possibly to a degree in function.

Now imagine how it sounds were a man to say that he finds the unmodified ones disgusting.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Don't feel badly for them. My boyfriend has a beautiful uncut cock. I love to play with it in every way possible. Not only is it physically appealing with its velvety soft foreskin, it's easier to give handjobs and blowjobs.

People are often afraid of what they don't know or are not used to. Your post reflects a prime example of this. I feel sorry for you.

There's a difference between preference and cruelty. You've made this distinction very clear for the rest of us.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't feel badly for them. My boyfriend has a beautiful uncut cock. I love to play with it in every way possible. Not only is it physically appealing with its velvety soft foreskin, it's easier to give handjobs and blowjobs.

People are often afraid of what they don't know or are not used to. Your post reflects a prime example of this. I feel sorry for you.

There's a difference between preference and cruelty. You've made this distinction very clear for the rest of us.

Just so you know, I was just stating my honest opinion, not trying to be cruel. What you choose to like is up to you, I'm glad that you love your boyfriends cock so much - to each their own... just because I don't like un-cut cocks doesn't mean you should start hating me. I don't hate you or your boyfriend for your love of his cock.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well aren't we all in the Christmas spirit; two days prior and we're calling peoples vaginas and penes ugly for how they naturally come?

FYI: When I was a kid I never thought women had vaginas. I didn't think they had anything down there. :p

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I can tell a difference. I have only had sex with one uncut guy (back when I was in college and before I met and married my husband.....and of course it was with a foreign guy).... And one time it was without a condom. I quicky discovered that there is a purpose for the foreskin.....it makes sex a lot more comfortable for the woman .....providing moisture and all that.

But I did end up marrying a cut guy. Most of the guys here in the US are cut. And because that was what I was used to seeing....... I have always aesthetically preferred the look of the cut penis's.

Not long after I got married my husband converted me to nudism. He was the one interested in it......but I took to it pretty fast.

Anyways, I love talking to women...... nudist or not..... and sometimes the cut verses the uncut conversation comes up..... and what I have found is that women are just scared of seeing something that they are not used to seeing here in the USA. My sister in law described it as seeing a man in a turtle neck sweater.

I personally think it is terrible that the hospitals here are pushing circumsision on newborn baby boys when it is not medically necessary. I have a 6 year old son and I did not let them circumsize him. But most boys are circumsized here. Everyone just does it. And I don't think anyone thinks anything of it. I think it is just our culture here.

Maybe if the whole world would convert to nudism then the ladies in the USA would get used to seeing more uncut penises and they would get used to it and see that all penises are beautiful.

Just my opinion

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh... I've only seen one un-cut one in person in my whole life *snip*

Just so you know, I was just stating my honest opinion, not trying to be cruel. What you choose to like is up to you, I'm glad that you love your boyfriends cock so much - to each their own... just because I don't like un-cut cocks doesn't mean you should start hating me. I don't hate you or your boyfriend for your love of his cock.

Re-read your post above. If you feel pity for guys who are uncut then you obviously think they can't get laid, suffer from sexual insecurities, are the butt of every sexual joke, et al. I could go on and on but you get my point (or maybe not). If you think that, it's your opinion but it's certainly not an educated opinion, since you said yourself that you've only encountered one uncut cock. What you said was clearly meant to be cruel.

S'okay. Your loss and i'm sure many other men would think so as well.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd love to feel, hold, touch, suck and fuck an uncut cock. My dad is uncut, i think he endured some ridicule for that in school at a child and also from his first wife. I don't find it disgusting at all. I'm getting quite good at spotting them erect from all the pics on the website. If i had a son, i wouldnt get him circumsized.

I should get a bumpersticker that says: Foreskins need love too!