During intercourse can you tell the difference between cut/uncut?

D

deleted15807

A few million dollars? Umm ... you're wrong ... I could stay out-of-it for that kind of money.

To all: The thread started ~5 days ago on the 20th at ~4pm. I spotted it the next day and being "obsessed" per Sargon, I added it to my subscription list that day and watched it every day. Note that I didn't jump in when Mandee posted. Only after an opponent got in did I get in. That's the record; I'll leave it to the readers to derive my prior intent.

A quick little search of your name and the word circumcision in the post reveals 508 posts vs 123 for mine. Congratulations on your victory!!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've been told by every woman I've been with that she preferred uncut. Most had never been with an uncut guy before and had some misgivings about it (based on appearance and/or myths that they had heard), but found that they preferred it after trying. But I have always been the largest guy each one had been with too, so I don't know how much that had to do with it.

Mule.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mandee hasn't posted to the thread in two days. I say it's time to let the unfortunate incident rest.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can tell the difference. I prefer cut. It's more pleasurable. But being uncut is not a dealbreaker. It just means intercourse won't feel quite as good for me.

i know this was for women but i agree with you here, i have been told lots of times how much better i felt to them than there uncut guys they have had.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh... I've only seen one un-cut one in person in my whole life (and I've been with about 35 guys, so I've seen quite a few in person) and I absolutely thought it was disgusting... I'm not sure why, but I could barely stand to even touch it, let alone suck it or let him put it in me...

I feel bad for you guys who have them... it must suck.

yeah it did suck for me it was nasty always an ordor no matter how many times i wash, also was like screwing a condom instead of a women ,to be cut is the best way all around for sex i know it is for me,and have recived way more compliments than when uncut

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i know this was for women but i agree with you here, i have been told lots of times how much better i felt to them than there uncut guys they have had.
Is that like women saying you're the biggest I've ever had, or men saying, no honey, that dress doesn't make you look fat?

If you're so secure about your adult cut, why do you feel the need to reinforce that on so many of these old threads recently?

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RE: The post that said American women are 50-50 about circumcision.

Maybe there is a correlation between how many are cut in one's country and whether or not one likes it. Does anybody know of researches on women's preferences in other countries?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes i can tell the difference if a guy is cut or uncut, a cut one feels better to me and i feel more like im having sex than the guy having sex with his skin, also a cut cock slides right on in more easyer for me than a uncock has in the past. i had one guy a long time ago tried to fake he was cut and aperntly pulled his foreskin back , i ask if he was uncut and he said he wasnt i could tell he was and when i went to suck him i plainly seen his foreskin, needless to say he didnt last long lying about his body parts so guys be proud of they way you are uncut or cut some body some where likes it that way, and remember we ladies can tell the difference especialy when we see it in the flesh.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would like to make a reveal. g32js and mds43 are the same person. If not they should be. Both joined Aug 2007. Both about the same post count. Both located in ohio. Similar user names. Such a sad sack.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been with a man who was uncut, so I would not know...but I hope to find out one day!

honey you are not missing out on nothing lol i been with several uncuts and i my self much much prerfer a cut guy, but every women is diffrent so who knows you mite get your wish someday.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the contrary: she called for it herself when she described uncircumcised penises "disgusting" and "ugly." If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

On an unrelated note, why do you use colored text and weird fonts? Sometimes reading your posts is like having a seizure because of all the clashing colors and styles.

well she is right they are disgusting and ugly i should know as i have had them and to me she tells the truth,i will not have a banana cock anymore,after having a few cut cocks they rule in my book, other women can have my share of the uncuts give me a good sexy smooth cut cock anyday .

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive never had the pleasure of having intercourse with uncut''s cock.

I'm sure Kim wouldn't like it
:wink:

i have and i didnt like them but i didnt turn them away, but i will now after ive had the best why should i have to setal for less, cut cocks rock my world everytime. just me i guess but i like what i like.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been with someone that's uncut. However I would be against trying it someday. However, I would assume the foreskin adds more friction. Might be pretty nice. Hmmmmmm.

nope not nice at all really, at least not the ones i been with smelly ruff and boring sex and the guys where so caught up in them selves i think just because they was diffrent from a cut one the acted like they were a ladies man to me. sure all uncuts are not like this but ones i use to be with were,

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I wasn't circumcised. Wanna hear a funny story?

I was once hanging out with my friends and in the group were two girls that I fucked (both didn't know about each other because one was done in secret). For whatever reason, foreskin/being uncircumcised was brought up. Both girls very quickly agreed that foreskins "ARE SOO GROSS EW!!!1" and that they'd never have sex with a guy with one. Both of these girls had my foreskin in their mouths and vaginas, even in their ass for one of them.

The thing is that girls either have really terrible experiences with uncut guys or they just imagine it to be disgusting from experiences they've heard. These girls (err, some are in this thread apparently) are under the impression that a foreskin is a piece of skin that is permanently stuck on the head of the penis and that it grows with the erection and all of that. People are pretty stupid, when your penis grows from an erection, the foreskin DOESN'T, so it basically just becomes part of the shaft, making it look like a "cut" penis when erect.

As far as the aesthetic issue goes, yes, there are some guys with longer foreskins and there are guys with shorter foreskins. I've heard the foreskin being compared to a girl having "roast beef" vagina, which is basically having big/long pussy lips. It's stupid to say that girls with "roast beef" vaginas should have it mutilated, but eitherway, does every girl need it? Does every girl have a "roast beef" vagina? No, some just naturally have shorter ones. Guys too can also have shorter foreskins (like me) and girls aren't bothered by them and probably don't even realize it (from my experience, at least).

I am willing to bet a good amount of these girls here who claim they'd never touch an uncut dick has already had one up in them.

yes i have had a few uncut cocks up inside me and i can tell you now that it will never happen again if i cant have a cut cock from now on ill just use my vibe, sorry but thats the way it is for this woman,ive had tomany bad cases with uncut to go back in time. sooo cut guys, you rock the world for me thanks for the excitment you always give me.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that like women saying you're the biggest I've ever had, or men saying, no honey, that dress doesn't make you look fat?

If you're so secure about your adult cut, why do you feel the need to reinforce that on so many of these old threads recently?[/quot

i can only speak for my self about this but i for one am tired of you uncuts thinking your gods gift to us women and the cut guys cant please us, well i for one have had and still get much much hotter sex from cut guys than i ever did from an uncut guy. sure you can say that it was the guy and you are so right here, it was the guy and every guy i was with that was uncut ill take a cut cock over a nasty ugly looking uncut cucumber anytime so when you get off your ego uncut high that your on and realize you are not gods gift to women maybe i will conceder reading your post from then on but as of now when i see your post i will pass it by an read the next one.it is after all a free country and it is my right to choose what i read as well as how i prefer a guys cock for pleasure , sorry but an uncut just dont get it for all of us women, we were ask if we could tell the difference in cut and uncut i for one can, and every one else has stated there answer as well, if you dont like what you read live with it an stop hi jacking every post that dont agree with your stupid little mind GOOD DAY.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to make a reveal. g32js and mds43 are the same person. If not they should be. Both joined Aug 2007. Both about the same post count. Both located in ohio. Similar user names. Such a sad sack.[/quoe

no thay are not the same person, we are husband and wife, you would know this if you took the time to look at the profiles and the pics, instead of wanting be so judgmental in almost every post you write,