Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey ladies,
i really enjoy giving my girl oral sex, but i just wonder what to do with my hands during performing on her clit... i tried various things but i couldn't really tell what worked best and she is the kind of (anything you are doing is fine!) but i really wanna please her the most so if i would choose: caressing her breasts/playing with her nipples, OR holding her butt tight!, OR inserting a finger/two into her vagina, OR inserting a finger in her ass, OR, pulling her pubic area (above the clit) upwards, OR ....doing nothing at all with my hands! OR something else i never thought of?? CAN u please share your feelings and experiences and give me the best advice! THANKS!

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Believe it or not, but not all women are the same :p the best person to answer this is her.

For me... anything except a finger up the butt is fine. But a lot of women do like that. I don't like it if he inserts his fingers in me too soon into the event, or if he puts all of his focus on that and goes too hard. Pulling the area upwards makes it feel better for me. I don't think I've ever had a guy grab my ass while doing this but I'd like that. Just read her body with what feels good.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Believe it or not, but not all women are the same :p the best person to answer this is her.

For me... anything except a finger up the butt is fine. But a lot of women do like that. I don't like it if he inserts his fingers in me too soon into the event, or if he puts all of his focus on that and goes too hard. Pulling the area upwards makes it feel better for me. I don't think I've ever had a guy grab my ass while doing this but I'd like that. Just read her body with what feels good.

considering inserting fingers in the vagina: what is better one or more fingers? and during clit stimulation what is better...moving the fingers in & out...slow or fast...or just keeping them inside with no moving...pushing against vaginal wall ...what is the best move during oral sex? and does it differ than when fingering alone?
Tip: try just playing with a lubed finger around your anal openning if u r not into anal fingering....my girl also told me the sensation is great and very arousing and less painful! and with enough lube...one finger in the ass....should give you great arousal!
thanks for your sharing!

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any answers you get on here, who knows if they'll apply to the woman you're with? We're not her. One size does not fit all.
of course i understand...but as i told u...my girl is not really telling me exactly...so i thought what most girls would agree is great for them...would hopefully be great too for her .... and maybe i learn some new tricks i can try too...who knows!
u ndidn't share ur thought about this...what best works for u? (if u wanna share of course!)

of course i understand...but as i told u...my girl is not really telling me exactly...so i thought what most girls would agree is great for them...would hopefully be great too for her .... and maybe i learn some new tricks i can try too...who knows!
u ndidn't share ur thought about this...what best works for u? (if u wanna share of course!)

I don't really like receiving oral. So the answer would be to do something else entirely. Falls under the "not everything works for everyone" thing.

I at times enjoy sex so rough I spot blood for a few days afterwards. I love having my cervix bumped during fucking. Hell of a lot of women would fucking hate that and not allow even remotely close to either act. Other women's preferences don't overall mean a whole lot...

Reactions: Wave85 and rtg

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
considering inserting fingers in the vagina: what is better one or more fingers? and during clit stimulation what is better...moving the fingers in & out...slow or fast...or just keeping them inside with no moving...pushing against vaginal wall ...what is the best move during oral sex? and does it differ than when fingering alone?
Wow.... Just talk to your girlfriend about it dude. What feels good for me won't necessarily feel good for her. If your communication is poor then you should work on that as a matter of priority.

Tip: try just playing with a lubed finger around your anal openning if u r not into anal fingering....my girl also told me the sensation is great and very arousing and less painful! and with enough lube...one finger in the ass....should give you great arousal!
thanks for your sharing!
Don't you dare tell me what I should do for my own arousal when I have not asked for it. If you're such an expert on how to arouse a woman then I don't see why you created this thread.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow.... Just talk to your girlfriend about it dude. What feels good for me won't necessarily feel good for her. If your communication is poor then you should work on that as a matter of priority.

Don't you dare tell me what I should do for my own arousal when I have not asked for it. If you're such an expert on how to arouse a woman then I don't see why you created this thread.

hey...sorry...i didn't mean to impose...
and i'm no expert at all...this was just a feed back i received from 1 or 2 girls be4...
and yes...i think there is a problem with communication...that's that the main reason i wanted to get help from outside...
forgive me if i wrote anything that might have offended you...no harm meant!

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey...sorry...i didn't mean to impose...
and i'm no expert at all...this was just a feed back i received from 1 or 2 girls be4...
and yes...i think there is a problem with communication...that's that the main reason i wanted to get help from outside...
forgive me if i wrote anything that might have offended you...no harm meant!
The most appropriate help from the outside would probably be better addressed in asking questions like "what are some tips to help improve communication in a relationship?". Or speak to a professional. Or just have a honest relationship with your girlfriend about how you can improve the communication...

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really like receiving oral. So the answer would be to do something else entirely. Falls under the "not everything works for everyone" thing.

I at times enjoy sex so rough I spot blood for a few days afterwards. I love having my cervix bumped during fucking. Hell of a lot of women would fucking hate that and not allow even remotely close to either act. Other women's preferences don't overall mean a whole lot...

so rough that u spot blood!!! that's extremely rough!! and i just think this doesn't sound good for your health...it could damage ur cervix muscles! i read be4 on the net that there is what's called c-spot if i remember correctly...where some women get orgasmed when the penis touches their cervix....but i never thought it should be that rough!!
thanks for the idea anyways! but i really don't wanna see blood coming from any girl bc i was too rough with her!

so rough that u spot blood!!! that's extremely rough!! and i just think this doesn't sound good for your health...it could damage ur cervix muscles! i read be4 on the net that there is what's called c-spot if i remember correctly...where some women get orgasmed when the penis touches their cervix....but i never thought it should be that rough!!
thanks for the idea anyways! but i really don't wanna see blood coming from any girl bc i was too rough with her!

Gee, are you a medical professional? Are you my OB/GYN? Are you my GP? No? More unasked for, unfounded advice? Yes, I thought so... Just like you trying to tell @rtg what she should do. We're not the ones asking for advice here.

Also, it wasn't a suggestion for you doing either of those things with the person you're involved with. It was further emphasis on how other individuals preferences in the bedroom don't have much bearing on things between you and another person (when none of us are that other person).

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gee, are you a medical professional? Are you my OB/GYN? Are you my GP? No? More unasked for, unfounded advice? Yes, I thought so... Just like you trying to tell @rtg what she should do. We're not the ones asking for advice here.

Also, it wasn't a suggestion for you doing either of those things with the person you're involved with. It was further emphasis on how other individuals preferences in the bedroom don't have much bearing on things between you and another person (when none of us are that other person).

hey...i wasn't giving any advice!! i was just giving my thoughts to what u said...that's all....and it goes without saying... everyone is free to do what he/she pleases! and even u mentioned that a lot of women would not agree much with what u said...! calm down...i was just commenting... no advise intended!

"just think this doesn't soundgood for your health...it could damage ur cervix muscles"

Also, "cervix muscles"? The cervix is an opening into the uterus from the vaginal canal. Some muscle tissue, but thinking bumping (which is exactly the phrasing I used) damaging some muscle and other tissue? I think maybe you might be better served with an anatomy class and getting assistance from an appropriate individual on communication skills.

If your lady is happy and enjoying herself and you're happy and enjoying yourself, why try to fix what isn't broken? If she wants more of something, less of something, whatever, trust her to communicate that. Or don't believe her, which is an entirely different issue. I personally believe you would be better served having a discussion with her, maybe suggesting things you might want to try with her or asking if she would want to try the shit you're asking strangers about (who aren't her). Assuming you haven't gone that in depth as far as the discussion (s) you've had.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey ladies out there....only 2 responses!
or maybe you are not really interested in any hand works while receiving oral! doesn't it help at all?? >>> oral itself is enough that you won't bother where his hands are?!! :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes she has. You don't listen. You're not watchful. Very few things are universal, but bidy language kind of is. All humans react in su tle or overt ways to stimulatiin and the environment. If you pay attention to her, you will know what she likes better than she does, like the man who reported to me that I prefer slow, hard fucking. It was true, but I never noticed until he told me, based on reading how I responded to him. She's also told you in words. She likes the way you've been doing it. Whatever you've been trying so far works for her. How can you be the best? Be the best at paying attention. When does she make sounds? Move her hips? Pull away? Press against your face or push your head down? Push your forehead away? Beg you not to stop? Demand to be fucked? Shes telling you. You don't listen.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes she has. You don't listen. You're not watchful. Very few things are universal, but bidy language kind of is. All humans react in su tle or overt ways to stimulatiin and the environment. If you pay attention to her, you will know what she likes better than she does, like the man who reported to me that I prefer slow, hard fucking. It was true, but I never noticed until he told me, based on reading how I responded to him. She's also told you in words. She likes the way you've been doing it. Whatever you've been trying so far works for her. How can you be the best? Be the best at paying attention. When does she make sounds? Move her hips? Pull away? Press against your face or push your head down? Push your forehead away? Beg you not to stop? Demand to be fucked? Shes telling you. You don't listen.

hey...why did u assume that i am just not listening!! maybe i didn't explain much about my wife and our sexual life in general (i never thought i should!) she comes from an eastern conservative culture...where sex is not to be talked about much...even with ur husband! so she is very reluctant and shy when it comes to expressing her feelings and her desires...and YES i do pay lots of attention to notice her responses to whatever i am doing with her, i try as much to notice every breath, her eye movements, her body .... but i cannot do this in a very effective way when i am down there ... i try to concentrate more on my action ...HERE...my mouth, lips and tongue!! and i do ask her...and believe it or not...i almost beg her to tell me what she really wants ...what feels best...but she always gives me this shyish smile like...(don't bother urself!...anything u'll do i'll accept!!) and yes u r right she might be happy or satisfied in general...but when it comes to little details....i'm like in the dark...i keep experimenting and trying to try everything i come to know that might please her... but sometimes i can for sure misread her responses...OR yes...i might have missed a specific point of time while i was not paying ENOUGH attention...but believe me it's really hard when YOU women r not telling explicitly what u really want...as if i am supposed to figure it out myself somehow!! it's like decoding a secret msg or something!! SO i thought...and i was advised actually to come to a place like her...and get some help from real life experiences (i might think experts...bc u r WOMEN after all!!) and all i asked was a simple question...where do u prefer ur partners hand to be during cunnilingus?! what's wrong with just responding to that!! u made me feel like it was a crime asking...and i should actually apologize or something for asking HERE!! what is this forum made for?!!! and YES...i really thought that the responses i would get from here would REALLY help!! i wrote that i tried several things...but the problem i don't know from my wife what i should be doing....should i for example alternate ...like for a few seconds on her breasts/nipples...move to her pussy area....penetrate a little....move a little to her ass....keep alternating during the same session i mean...or is this distracting? and i should only concentrate at one action at a time? i really hoped that some girl out there might teach me a new trick to do with my hands that i haven't thought about before...why not!!
SORRY for the long post.... but really ladies....u almost made me feel guilty for just asking here!!
let me ask u a very simple question (for whoever wanna share!) in ur best cunnilingus received....what was he doing with his hands??? (is it okay to ask....i hope!) :O :)

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're not even listening to the people you're asking for advice from..

i was listening...still ready to listen! but u actually responded that u r not really into getting oral! so ....thanks anyway.... but i was ready to listen to more relevant responses that might help me in this "oral" situation!

i was listening...still ready to listen! but u actually responded that u r not really into getting oral! so ....thanks anyway.... but i was ready to listen to more relevant responses that might help me in this "oral" situation!

I said "people". I did not say "me". And in the response I'm quoting, you're now specifically not listening to me.

Reactions: Wave85