Dustin Brown -- LA Kings Player

tomyknees

Sexy Member
Media
Seems to have a big 1...not sure if this works but here is link

Edit: taking the link down but i have a pic just nowhere to upload it. I will email it to someone if they wanna post it

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, great post. Funny how the camera managed to get knocked at exactly the right moment to show off Brown's Injector.

Back in the 80's there were a lot of these kinds of "goofs" showing up on post game shows. One I remember was a post baseball interview with a jock in the toweling off room. Not far behind him were the showers. There were two black guys in soft focus in the background washing up against white tile (and mostly standing in profile so everybody got a good 10-15 seconds looking at the goods).

Another one was the same type of post game interview in an empty locker room... empty until one of the players shows up buck naked and sopping wet and sits down in the background on the end of a locker bench, legs spread. That was another 15-20 second shot with a really well hung jock with a towel over his head vigorously rubbing his hair dry while his unit bobbed back and forth.

I got suspicious since these two things happened less than a week apart on the same 11 pm Los Angeles network news broadcast. My next door neighbors were news studio engineers for another station and they told me that sometimes "accidents" like this wind up on the air, "accidentally" spiking viewership, ratings, and profitability. Viva Capitalism!

bigmuscles_averagecock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, here are some observations to ponder:

1. Why isn't he wearing a cup in his jockstrap? Yeah, I looked a little too close at it maybe, haha, but don't hit on me yet guys, haha. Playing hockey, that guy must have fucking huge balls not to have a cup and, well, while I see that he has some large balls, they'd have to be grapefruits for him not to wear a cup.

2. Why isn't he showering? He goes from taking off his jockstrap to putting on boxers. I played competitive hockey until I was 17 and I know that no one would dare leave the locker room without showering, especially if they wanted to get laid. Also, no one would let him on the bus if he stank as sweaty hockey players usually do. And he does look wet and sweaty, so he did play that game. Also, no professional athletes would let a teammate shower with a jockstrap on - such a sign of pussiness would not be allowed.

3. Why is he just changing as other players (or their roadies) are taking their equipment out of the locker room? The other players, as I stated above, would have definitely showered and for them to get undressed, shower, then get dressed in their street clothes and pack up their equipment and be taking it out of the locker roon before he even gets undressed means he must have taken the scenic route back to the locker room. Also, from experience, I can tell you that after a hockey game the first piece of equipment a guy wants to get off is his jockstrap/cup. I mean, I, like a lot of my teammates, would be butt naked from the waist down before we got our jerseys or sometimes even our helmets off, let alone our shoulder pads and elbow pads off, cause a sweaty jockstrap/cup is itchy and very uncomfortable.

4. I got to give that guy props - he has a long, fat cock and big low hangers. Impressive. Seems strange to me though that he would be hanging that low and full after wearing a jockstrap (and maybe a cup) for around 3 hours. I know that when I took off my jockstrap/cup after a game, I was shriveled with my balls pulled up tight, as were my teammates and there would be jokes about that. I don't know, maybe Brown was shriveled there too. If so, he's even more impressive than I thought, haha.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...Yeah, I looked a little too close at it maybe, haha, but don't hit on me yet guys, haha...
Damn, and I had a smooth line all prepared and everything. :tongue:

Another great post bud. Glad to see ya back!

Oh, and is anyone else having trouble seeing the vid?

nicedaddy36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I often have trouble viewing WMV files using RealPlayer. For some reason I get an error message. Here's what I do to view the file.

When I get the error message, I click no, don't open. I then go to the web page with the address of the WMV file in the URL. Copy the complete web page, open RealPlayer, then do FILE, OPEN, and paste the address of the URL in RealPlayer.

I don't understand why, but this works for me.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have played some hockey too and agree with the 4 points made by big muscles. A little deeper investigation found that he is wearing a cup. He is definitely playing for the camera.

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To Whoever asked why he isn't showering:

They don't shower right after the game. A lot of them get changed first then hit the showers like a half hour later after everything is settled and they get a lil speech from there coach. I know this because i used to be able to go into the locker room after a lot of SU Football/Bball games because my dad went there.

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You guys must have amazing eye sight. I couldn't see anything. He was on screen for like 2 seconds.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Download it and pause it when it is playing. I didn't see it when I played it straight through either. I figured he was totally stupid if he wasn't wearing a cup as stated earlier so I checked closer.