Dustin Diamond Sex Tape

whatisup618

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was wondering if anyone had a link to the Dustin Diamond sex tape.

I hear its nothing special but i still wouldn't mind viewing a celebs sextape ( even though he cant really be called a celeb :wink:)

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
blech! I was curious to see his sex vid, as he had said his cock was a monster. Well I watched about the first 5 minutes, just to get a look at his 'goods' and had to turn it off. LOL I don't think I have laughed so hard at anything in a long time. He had a decent sized cock, not big mind you, but the way he talked and acted in the video was just plain dumb. And he is rather repulsive....take a look at the celebrity fit clubs he was on, and you'll get a pretty good idea of what he is like

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If the dick was attached to anyone else, I would have thought of it as more than adequate. But after hearing his non-stop blather that the "D-man is packing" it was a little pathetic.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If the dick was attached to anyone else, I would have thought of it as more than adequate. But after hearing his non-stop blather that the "D-man is packing" it was a little pathetic.

Apparently it was attached to someone else. The story I heard is that he did the filming and voice while someone else had the cock. Don't know, have not watched more than a few internet clips. The guy is a parasite.

D_Auer_Glasscock

Account Disabled
Media
offtopic but someone mentioned mario lopez

Karina Smirnoff nipples Mario Lopez in the face, gets hurled in disgust
Mario Lopez and girlfriend Karina Smirnoff channel their inner Baywatch and strike a pose on the beaches of Miami, Florida on Sunday. The 34-year-old Saved by the Bell star attempted to pick up Karina in the water and show off the classic Dirty Dancing lift!