Photos & Videos DustyBeefy/Daddy_B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky56

Cherished Member
Media
I have felt so tempted to subscribe. Looks so hot and if you can make boys crazy just showing eyes and lips…. Can’t imagine once you see his hole
I seen him on my Tiktok over like a year maybe 2 ago and the fact his onlyfans is on a total of 29 post I find it not worth it

TorontoCruising

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I subbed so y’all don’t have to. Most videos are of him playing with his hole, nothing to the extent you think though — just a little fingering and it’s maybe only an inch of the finger in (to me it looks like fake fingering). The videos are decent in length (>3.5 mins). One video of someone eating his ass. None of him getting fucked, but all of the videos have a caption about wanting to get bred.

overall, wouldnt waste your money. He comes across like the vast majority of twitter gays/OF gays. The captions entice you, but there’s no sex videos. Personally, im tired of solo/captions that say “who wants to breed my pussy” but there’s never a video or even a clip of them getting fucked.

hope that helps

tomorrow11

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I subbed so y’all don’t have to. Most videos are of him playing with his hole, nothing to the extent you think though — just a little fingering and it’s maybe only an inch of the finger in (to me it looks like fake fingering). The videos are decent in length (>3.5 mins). One video of someone eating his ass. None of him getting fucked, but all of the videos have a caption about wanting to get bred.

overall, wouldnt waste your money. He comes across like the vast majority of twitter gays/OF gays. The captions entice you, but there’s no sex videos. Personally, im tired of solo/captions that say “who wants to breed my pussy” but there’s never a video or even a clip of them getting fucked.

hope that helps
Much obliged, now would you mind showing us

Reactions: lekym

tomorrow11

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
there’s literally nothing to see. Definitely not about to screen record 15 videos that are the same thing over and over. This is what they all look like
They look very much like the kinda videos I wanna see ngl. I did this with Justin Saiyann’s content and it only took me 5 minutes my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.