Dutch bi guy - average uncut

Sandertje

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi there,

I am new to this group. Love to introduce myself. I am a fit hairy dutch bi guy.. 60% gay I would say if it comes to dicks and butts.

I am not huge myself with 16,5 cm uncut. My first gay bed partner had a small bone - about 13 cm when it was hard. I loved his boner but he kept complaining about the size.. and that size does matter. My second gay bed partner was huge.. he had a huge monster : fat and long. I had great difficulties in handling it. But I loved it as much as I loved the small one.

I prefer to keep my privates clean and shaved. And my bush trimmed. But love guys as they are - shaved or natural hairy..

safe only.. that's a strickt rule - open for suggestions on how to play.

cheers

Sander

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi there,

I am new to this group. Love to introduce myself. I am a fit hairy dutch bi guy.. 60% gay I would say if it comes to dicks and butts.

I am not huge myself with 16,5 cm uncut. My first gay bed partner had a small bone - about 13 cm when it was hard. I loved his boner but he kept complaining about the size.. and that size does matter. My second gay bed partner was huge.. he had a huge monster : fat and long. I had great difficulties in handling it. But I loved it as much as I loved the small one.

I prefer to keep my privates clean and shaved. And my bush trimmed. But love guys as they are - shaved or natural hairy..

safe only.. that's a strickt rule - open for suggestions on how to play.

cheers

Sander

welcome to lpsg ...you should find this site to be very nice and friendly !!

Cutecock87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey Welkom op de site! je zult het hier zeker naar je zin hebben, genoeg te zien en te praten. Er zijn threads over zeer verschillende onderwerpen en er is ook een livechat die je een keer moet proberen.

Ik hoop dat je het naar je zin zult hebben

greets cutecock

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey Sander,
Yours is 3.8 centimeters longer than the average guy, worldwide.
We're not all size queens. Sometimes we are taken by beauty over size.
Welcome.