Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A few of my friends recently expressed their wonder and amazement at the size of the average Dutch dick. According to them, the Dutch are definitely more hung than most other European nationalities.

I have only slept with two Dutch guys in my life, so I feel I can't really judge. Can anyone confirm or invalidate this interesting rumour?

Sjembek

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Dutch are also on average the tallest people in the world.

Unfortunately, that's not entirely true...
There's one African tribe where people are on average taller...

Although us dutchies are generally pretty tall yeah, I'm nearly 2 meters (that's six and a half feet for the yankies :p)

As for cock size... check my gallery, I have no experience with dutch guys =(

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My whore-ish friends all say that it's easier to find hung Dutch guys than just about anyone else. But then again, my whore-ish friends will say that about just about any nationality that they've slept with.

If nothing else, there are a lot of good looking Dutch people.

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Only been with 2 Dutch guys, but both were tall and well hung. Smallish balls for the size, though. I realize that only 2 samples doesn't make much of poll, but I do mentally equate Dutch with nice meat.
On the whole, I think Nederlanders are great, and they have a wonderful country.:beerchug2:

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was recently in Amsterdam and was surprised at how average in height the Dutch were. I was expecting everyone to be quite tall. A local told me he thought the really really tall guys brought the average up, rather than it just the Dutch being universally tall. As for dicks.. well I don't know about that.