Dutch guy, loves edging

Edgingmaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys,

I'm a 27 year old dutch guy. Gay and very interested in big cocks...being the small endowed bottom I am (just 5 inches here). My biggest fetish is edging a wellhung guy untill he lays there with a dripping purple throbbing cock begging me to be allowed to cum :). I am pretty good at it too if i say so myself. Other than that im a pretty normal guy, who loves reading (steven erikson), working out, coocking and eating (thats why i need to work out), movies and travelling.

Would like to get to know some guys...dutch for face to face contact...or face to cock...or other guys (i love horned up americans) for webcamchatting en edging :).

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey guys,

I'm a 27 year old dutch guy. Gay and very interested in big cocks...being the small endowed bottom I am (just 5 inches here). My biggest fetish is edging a wellhung guy untill he lays there with a dripping purple throbbing cock begging me to be allowed to cum :). I am pretty good at it too if i say so myself. Other than that im a pretty normal guy, who loves reading (steven erikson), working out, coocking and eating (thats why i need to work out), movies and travelling.

Would like to get to know some guys...dutch for face to face contact...or face to cock...or other guys (i love horned up americans) for webcamchatting en edging :).

How does one become an edge master?

Edgingmaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For you guys who don't know what edging is:
Edging is when I, with jerking and massaging and sucking, very slowly build you up to an orgasm and then stop for a short time right when youre about to blow. I do this constantly...till youre on that edge that you feel your constantly having an orgasm. By that time you have a rockhard throbbing dripping purple dick and begging me to make you shoot :)

You can edge yourself to, but i think you can never reach the same level then.