Dutch hausse ;-)

f14e18cm

Just Browsing
Media
Due to an introduction of this forum on Dutch TV in a program about ... LP's offcourse, I see a bunch of new people (incl. me). Most from NL.
After the first comparings I must conclude I'm just here to put myself back in my place; I'm not that big afterall :eek:.
But I don't complain either:rolleyes: !

Cheers2all!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never would have guessed that there had just been a screening of that show on Dutch TV... the way that 5 Dutch guys started new threads in the past 10 minutes wasn't a clue at all! :rolleyes:

Welkom bij LPSG. :smile:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
alex8 said:
I never would have guessed that there had just been a screening of that show on Dutch TV... the way that 5 Dutch guys started new threads in the past 10 minutes wasn't a clue at all! :rolleyes:

Welkom bij LPSG. :smile:
They'll be asking the LPSG Germans to return their bicycles next!!:rolleyes:

The German soldiers stole them to escape the allies at the end of WW2 I was told!

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
f14e18cm said:
Due to an introduction of this forum on Dutch TV in a program about ... LP's offcourse, I see a bunch of new people (incl. me). Most from NL.

I WAS wondering about this sudden avalance of Dutchmen here! :cool:
You may find you watch less TV now that you've found this place...

And, yeah, it's true this site sorta adds some dimension to what it means to be hung. - Glad you wanna hang here, f14e18cm, and welcome! :smile: