Dutch soccer team FC Groningen

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
Shirley Ewejest? Oh, I get it. You're 'Mericuhn. As a fit "experienced" polar daddy type I have to admit I find football athletes much more attractive than the 'Mericuhn-style Neanderthals dragging their knuckles on the grass. I wish River Plate would do a similar group photo. Now THAT would be a photo of men with large male appendages!:biggrin1:

Thanks for the photo. Anyone have similar photos of some hockey teams?:smile:

Was the scathing anti-Americanism really necesary? :confused:

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:biglaugh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rubirosa, I wonder what the public would say if the Habs, the Leafs or the Canucks came out with such a pic.

Ryan, Danke vel!

It's a gay paradise, OJ, and chest hair is shaved and used to plug holes in dykes.

Last edited:

scyrene

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely brilliant. In the town I went to university, there was a sports equipment shop that always displayed 'comedy' student sports team photos - mostly rugby/footie/hockey guys (sometimes gals) nude. I went past the other day, and they're still at it. I always wished there was some legitimate way I could buy them, but I think they'd suspect me of being a perv (they'd be right!)... More photos like this are very welcome - anyone?

Last edited:

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
don't seem like a very fit group for jocks there lean but no muscle, they must be cold or something.

Take a closer look at those legs. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I suspect that more mass above the waist hampers agility. Besides, any one of them wouldn't have much trouble chasing me down. :biggrin1:

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was in Holland, I sometimes feel short, especially when encountering plenty of Dutch women who are taller than me. At 6'1", standing next to these guys in the picture, they probably towered over me since the Dutch are one of the tallest ethnic group in the world; but their country overall makes them the tallest!

Last edited: