DVD Easter Eggs!

Media
Greetings fellow large penis admirers and owners!

Perhaps there are a few of you out there in large penis land that enjoy movies as much as I do.

I have friends up in LA that work in movies, modeling and commercial work so I hear about the occasional tidbits of movie news.

Recently one of those friends told me about something called a DVD Easter Egg.

Easter Eggs have been around for as long as the DVD format itself.

What is a DVD Easter Egg you ask? Hidden footage or goodies hidden in the DVD itself that most people never knew was on the disc.

Here are some links to websites that provide information about how to find those delicious eggs of extra movie footage and out takes. As far as I know, this egg hunt included Blue Ray discs as well.

If you come up with another movie that is not listed, post it for the rest of us who are interested in such nonsense to enjoy. :wink:

DVD easter eggs

DVD Easter Eggs - Hidden Features on DVD (This one requires a sign up for free membership.)

Happy Hunting!

D_Tilly_De_Toilet

Experimental Member
Media
Go to the color test option on the Boogie Nights DVD and wait a second. You'll see something that starts like this:

http://www.eeggs.com/images/items/3605.full.jpg

:wink:

You can do the same thing on the 2-disc DVD for Magnolia, no fake penis though.

I discovered two easter eggs on my special edition of Blue Velvet.

Egg #1: Go to the special features menu. Click the up arrow on your control past the documentary "Mysteries of Love". Now the word "special" in special features should be highlighted. Click it and watch a very short clip from an interview with David Lynch where he talks about food.

Egg #2: Click on the Mysteries of Love special feature and you'll be taken to a menu with all the chapters for this documentary. Click up on your remote to highlight the Mysteries of Love title, then click that to watch an unused clip from an interview for the documentary with Isabella Rossellini.