DVD I had to buy!!!

Dendrilite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys

Just wanted to tell you I bought a DVD (see link) rude boiz 6: hung lads!!!
I started watching it an was a bit disappointed, the guys were above average and pretty big, but then on the last scene this kid whips out a freaking MONSTER!!! I have seen big ones before and am a HUGE fan of Chad Hunt, Maxim Cannon, Ricky Martinez, Ben Andrews...etc. But this one truely is a sight to behold, the effect is probably more extreme... BUT GOD DAM!!!
It is really thick and really long, a true cock god... you should hunt this movie out people. I'm off to watch it again! :)

http://www.homoactive.com/cgi-bin/h...050018952227400a00000204ad+LN/products/02680D

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found one thing about buying films on the internet. You can't judge a dvd by its cover. You had a good experience. I have ordered films allready only to find them edited and/or censored content.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah this is a HOT movie. I DL this a few weeks ago. All the rudeboiz movies are HOT. I have 3 of them.
I don't think this dude is bigger than CHAD HUNT or RICKY MARTINEZ but he is definitely right there with them.
This dude is tall whereas both Ricky and Chad are short making them look much bigger by perspective. So he may be bigger than them but not by much.
I love the Rudeboiz series cause all the dicks start at Big and go from there :biggrin1: ........... also there is no pretense at a storyline just Pure hot sex.

The studs name is Steven Prior !
All the scenes are hot but this is the best of them. One can truly say they saved the best for last lol

http://bp1.blogger.com/_Q-NcUnxxdkM/RjQJuuM1jcI/AAAAAAAAAzI/fbF-YT0yivU/s1600-h/LION_HungLadz_pre_28abr07.jpg

:banana:
HORSE

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to the posted link but was NOT able to download. It kept wanting me to PURCHASE an acct in order to view. What a bummer since I was already UP for it....

alyn