Dvp

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
has anyone don’t double vaginal penetration? What was it like? What did you think when your dick touched another dick?
Done it maybe 10 - 12 times, with four different couples.

It is DEFINITELY a BI experience, so if you're not comfortable - or at least open - to M/M bisex then don't try it. The two erections, tightly squeezed by the pussy, stimulate each other to orgasm. You feel the other guy's cock sliding along the sensitive areas of yours, and the stimulation is quite intense. Every time I've done it, each guy tries to outlast the other. When the other guy cums you will feel his shaft pulsating against yours, and the sudden sensation of "silky seconds" as his cum spills over your cocks. Once the other guy starts to cum I never last more than a few strokes.

cockcuriousjock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

It is DEFINITELY a BI experience, so if you're not comfortable - or at least open - to M/M bisex then don't try it. The two erections, tightly squeezed by the pussy, stimulate each other to orgasm. You feel the other guy's cock sliding along the sensitive areas of yours, and the stimulation is quite intense. Every time I've done it, each guy tries to outlast the other. When the other guy cums you will feel his shaft pulsating against yours, and the sudden sensation of "silky seconds" as his cum spills over your cocks. Once the other guy starts to cum I never last more than a few strokes.

cockcuriousjock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

that description is absolutely perfect! I have done this a few times myself and it is extremely difficult to hold your load back when you both start fucking her pussy.

When my wife gets double stuffed the dirtiness of it sends her into a massive orgasm which squeezes the holy hell out of both Cocks and makes it impossible to hold back the load. Once you feel the other cock start to come and you realize he is shooting ropes all over your dick and deep into your wife you instantly begin emptying your nuts all over his dick... it gets Extremely Loud and extremely messy all at the same time!

It's unbelievably good!

sounds super hot!

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i've only done it a couple of times in my life thus far and was always the one on top. in all my times, she sat on his cock then i slid in thereafter. i've enjoyed it every time. depending on the tightness of her vagina, the tightness may vary however it feels very nice. to be honest, it just feels like a very tight or very wet pussy. you can certainly feel the other guy's cock especially if he's hard.

also, this is primarily for her pleasure and all the women that i was lucky enough to dvp with totally loved it. if you get the chance, go for it! it's hard to come across this chance as there are very few guys out there who are comfortable rubbing cocks inside a pussy.

DevonTexas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have done it with a fleshlight where me and a buddy DP, a fleshligh. Was lots of fun and feels amazing

The fleshlight (if you can manage to get both your dicks in it) is a new favorite thing for me.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve done it a couple of times and it was a case of the planets aligning with right pussy and the other cock being smaller… and it’s a beaut sensation, not to mention the vibe is intense, always been the anchor underneath and been able to watch her face and reactions … just have to have the planets align for the right curcumstances