Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dude I can so totally relate...I mean I got the DVD and watched that shot over and over....I thought I was the only one who went crazy when I saw it. That body is too hot...it would be a waste if he didnt share it with another equally hot dude...and for the record he is Samoan.

He is Samoan & Black. His father was a wrestler too. His father is "Soulman Rocky Johnson.

rockyj.jpg

saintedelephant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Time to read the Rocks book. He was born on US mainland, raised in Hawii, and lived in Canada for a while. Now he calls the Miami area home, nowhere is there mention of NZ

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But can't act, lol

I beg to differ. He may not be oscar calibur but he's done a much better job than many other crossover celebrities.

Either way, he's fun to watch. He's got an engaging smile and a great body. You can actually feel how much fun he's having in the dance sequence at the end of Be Cool.

He's hilarious.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he was damn funny in be cool,,,

i forgot all about that until now,

I think i know what dvd im buying next,,,

dcw4

MintyFresh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm a wrestling fan, so this topic caught my attention. I've always thought he was HOT! (Edge now does it for me) I can remember being on a message board years ago that was posting by a bunch of ring rats (ring rats are like wrestling groupies - bunch of chicks that would sleep with the guys on the road). The word on Rock was he wasn't packing much,and he had a really skinny penis.

I don't think he's "bi", but I guess anything is possible.