Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Jinca

1st Like
Media
He grew up all over the USA, he's lived in California, Hawaii, Florida and a few other places. He's not from NZ but a lot of beautiful polynesian men do live there.

Jinca

1st Like
Media
I don't think he's that hung, he wore really small shorts the entire time he wrestled and never showed much of a bulge. You look at other guys like Shelton Benjamin and you can see it no matter what lol. There was a match where the rocks shorts were pulled down in the back and his ass showed for just a second, the guy was pulling him down from a ladder. He was more thick built then and not quite as cut but he looked great to me. I do not think though he's a big guy between the legs, doesn't matter either way but I really don't think so. If he is he's a grower not a show er lol.

romansrevenge0x

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think he's that hung, he wore really small shorts the entire time he wrestled and never showed much of a bulge. You look at other guys like Shelton Benjamin and you can see it no matter what lol. There was a match where the rocks shorts were pulled down in the back and his ass showed for just a second, the guy was pulling him down from a ladder. He was more thick built then and not quite as cut but he looked great to me. I do not think though he's a big guy between the legs, doesn't matter either way but I really don't think so. If he is he's a grower not a show er lol.

got the ass caps?

byrons2cents

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I found this picture a long time ago, saying it was the Rock. It is very fuzzy, but it looks like him.

Either this is just a pure fake, the real thing, or someone else.

If it is him, I would say he is well equipped.
this pic is real i saw it on Monday night raw a few years ago and i watched the reruns over and over but it is a real pic..;

Reactions: Dark6Star9Libra

brodomino

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My Father is a camera man for sporting events and at a football game this past season Mr. Hotness came around and got a tour of the TV trucks etc and met all the crew. He was really funny and super nice, so not only is he HOT, he's personable. Giddy up!

malagabecher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You have to keep in mind that the average penis size is six inches fully erect. This means the average flaccid penis is about two to four inches. Then take in to account that Rock has muscles that are beyond average, and the side-by-side comparison of huge muscles/average penis makes it look like he's small.

I don't understand why people don't take this in to account about body builders and wrestlers. Lifting weights increases the size of every muscle but the penis. Maybe these guys should get penis extensions as they build their bodies. But then can you imagine how distracting it woud be to look at weight lifters and wrestlers with big cocks bulging out?

the average definetley isnt 6 inches... why everyone on lpsg is such a retard

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did run into him once at a waxing salon in Los Angeles.. I don't know what he got done but I'm pretty sure by the way he was walking out it was down south..lol

Hmm, the idea that he is Smooth South Of The Border gets me all hot and bothered!

Reactions: Wanderlusting