Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

tsgarp

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend who knows him. He refers to it as the "Samoan Canoe." Not making this stuff up, I promise.

Reddhott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't think it's that the wrestler/body builder guys have small penises. I think it's that the rest of their bodies are HUGE and so even an average sized penis by comparison will look small.

If they are using steriods they will shrink the equipment.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
If they are using steriods they will shrink the equipment.

Yep, they sure do. And the damage is forever. You see so many muscle dudes walking around the locker rooms with swollen clits. Don't get me wrong, I know what Verilux is saying when he says that the big muscles makes the dick look smaller. However, steroids takes any "hang" you may have from your limp dick. Why dudes want big muscles instead of a big dick is beyond me. Each to his own.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am no expert on either bodybuilders or steroids, but I was under the impression that 'roids shrink the testicles, not the penis. The penis is, essentially, an inflatable sponge, and not susceptible to hormonal changes after puberty, except as it affects libido. Anyone with medical info on this?

Reactions: Dark6Star9Libra

trixxxster09

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a friend who knows him. He refers to it as the "Samoan Canoe." Not making this stuff up, I promise.
tumblr_mcspb0ZJ3C1qfqdfr.gif

rock26

Loved Member
Media
I am no expert on either bodybuilders or steroids, but I was under the impression that 'roids shrink the testicles, not the penis. The penis is, essentially, an inflatable sponge, and not susceptible to hormonal changes after puberty, except as it affects libido. Anyone with medical info on this?

This is exactly right. Your penis does not shrink when taking steriods geez...Your testicles can get smaller because your body is getting testosterone from someplace else so it either slows down production or stops completely. In most cases when you cycle off your gonads return to normal and everything is fine. It is the the blatant misuse and not knowing what you're doing that can bring on permanent damage to your nuts. It gets complicated but to make blanket statements about shrinking penises and immediate permanent damage are ignorant.

Reactions: Dark6Star9Libra

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is exactly right. Your penis does not shrink when taking steriods geez...Your testicles can get smaller because your body is getting testosterone from someplace else so it either slows down production or stops completely. In most cases when you cycle off your gonads return to normal and everything is fine. It is the the blatant misuse and not knowing what you're doing that can bring on permanent damage to your nuts. It gets complicated but to make blanket statements about shrinking penises and immediate permanent damage are ignorant.

Well, it shrinks your nuts to some degree...that's bad enough....

CopperheartRia

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

My husband has taken steroids and he kept all of his 8 inches during his cycle, only the testicles get smaller.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm no expert either. I wonder if building muscles pushes the surface skin layer out so the penis can look shorter. That can also happen in obesity. Just a thought.