Dyeing my penis?

Filwhiaja

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay so Im all free this week and have nothing to do. In my boredom I came up with the idea to dye my penis some bright color, like blue or pink, just because it sounds fucking hilarious in my mind. I just don’t know how to achieve this. Any idea what I can use for a dye that won’t fuck up my dick permanently? This isn’t some permanent thing I want I just think it would be funny to walk around with like a blue dick. That’s all lmfao. Thank you bros, appreciate any suggestions.

• Love
Reactions: cockydude2018

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay so Im all free this week and have nothing to do. In my boredom I came up with the idea to dye my penis some bright color, like blue or pink, just because it sounds fucking hilarious in my mind. I just don’t know how to achieve this. Any idea what I can use for a dye that won’t fuck up my dick permanently? This isn’t some permanent thing I want I just think it would be funny to walk around with like a blue dick. That’s all lmfao. Thank you bros, appreciate any suggestions.
I've tried dyeing my dick many times... balls too. Food colors won't stick, but concentrated Kool Aid might work, and unsweetened is cheap. Beets and pomegranates stain everything they touch. Oh, and you have to apply the color while you're hard.

Wish I could be there to experiment with you. You sound like a fun guy

Reactions: Isthistaken

Filwhiaja

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've tried dyeing my dick many times... balls too. Food colors won't stick, but concentrated Kool Aid might work, and unsweetened is cheap. Beets and pomegranates stain everything they touch. Oh, and you have to apply the color while you're hard.

Wish I could be there to experiment with you. You sound like a fun guy
Hahhaha why when I’m hard? Is it because the dick stretches? Also would just pure food coloring work if I poured it all in a bag and like tied it up/ put it in a condom? Sound a bit difficult to dye it with food hahahaha

Reactions: cockydude2018

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe you should start with dying your pubes first.

Also, when my wife colors her hair, she needs to wear plastic gloves so as not to color her hands as well. That tells me that maybe you could just use hair dye to color your penis?

Dazza123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You could just buy some non-harmful body paint that will do the trick and won't be permanent.

TTIWWP :p
this thread is worthless without pics :-D
I agree with this too. We need to see the result!

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
this thread is worthless without pics :-D
I confess that this probably isn't the picture you wanted, but here's a pic...of some sort...

You could just buy some non-harmful body paint that will do the trick and won't be permanent.
Start with conventional makeup tools, like these vivid face markers in Amazon's search result for "neon eyeliner pen"

They're bright, skin-safe, and supposedly smudge-proof and water-proof. If they're safe on your face, they're undoubtedly safe to use down under...
1667691407298.png

Kazimir

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
PSA: please do not put hair dye on your dong

Hair dyes are full of a whole bunch of nasty skin irritants, like PPD, ammonia, and peroxide. We put this shit on our hair no prob, because hair is already dead, so it can take more of a beating.

Your penis, on the other hand, is very much not dead, and has incredibly delicate, sensitive skin compared to your scalp. As such, I'd stick to friendlier plant-based dyes that are meant for skin.

Maybe try henna? I've used it on my dick before without problem. Only did designs, though - not sure about doing color top to bottom

Andrej_u

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I also definitely recommend AGAINST using Kool-Aid on your penis.
It is very acidic and it should not be in prolonged contact with your skin, especially the sensitive one of your dick and urethra.

You wouldn't want to put your dick in lemon juice or vinegar either.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bumping this because I still can’t seem to get this to work. I’m tempted to just paint it or like draw on it with a sharpie hahahah
Strongly encourage using washable marker instead of sharpie. I have in fact done this with no ill effects.

Too much risk of inflamed sensitive skin from permanent marker.

oc_nudist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Have you tried glow in the dark body paint?