Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not_Punny -
I am left! I am just not in your neighborhood. : (
We do exist. We DO!

Well, if you're left, then who is right?! Or are things just split down the middle?!

Or maybe it was all wrong to begin with??!

Oh, to hell with all this existentialism because I'm not actually particularly good at that.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Punny -
you have the good fortune of having a pretty guy. enjoy him.
pretty guys get hit on. and you have the good fortune of having him.
i suppose having had three children with a man you fancied and as it turns
out he fancied other men (GAK!) your questions are well founded. Please rest
assured that when a man (pretty or not) is into you (pun most certainly intended)
that he is into you and that he wants to be. We straight men live for you and live to be lucky enough to pleasure you and not change our minds about it.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Well...yeah. Straight men are more and more seen as inherently evil by society. Anything bad happens in a marriage or relationship, the courts will 90% of the time see it as the man's fault no matter what. Perhaps a good reason why the number of straight men who refuse to get married or even settle down in their 20s is dwindling fast.

For years and years women have been pretty vocal about how the world would be better off without straight men. It's starting to take it seems.

After a year and a half at LPSG--where there seems to be a majority population of gays and bisexuals---and after witnessing in real life the ease with which supposedly straight men can engage in sexual activity with other men..

... I'm starting to wonder...

Are straight men becoming dinosaurs???? :eek:

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Haha, I'm straight, but I seem to be having the opposite problem of all the decent women who I find interesting being lesbians, or least more strongly women-centric bi women. Come to think of it, I think out of the relatively small number of relationships I've had, the majority have been with bi women.

I dunno. I'm nearly 25, and most of the women I know, around my age, are either in long-term relationships or married or gettting married; have kids; are in the process of letting themselves go or have let themselves physically in terms of appearance; or just aren't my type, for whatever reasons. I assume most of those reasons would cross over to your situation.

I'm sure if I could move to your block Punny I could up the aggregate numer of straight men in your area for ya. :biggrin1:

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it seems like the generation after my own has really become much more curious than mine is. Look back in history the greeks were bi before they even had a word for it. it's nothing new.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not Punny,

I think it may be a question of demographics. At a certain point no matter how beautiful, smart ,well connected or monied you may be, the number of available men to available women will diminish and then add into the equation that you might want to have something in common with them it may seem abyssmal. Dont freak out . Enjoy your life. Enjoy those who come along and try not to worry so intensely that you snag THE ONE. Some are lucky to find one, others many and many none. The common denominator in all of this is you. You came here by yourself and most likely will leave the same way. ENjoy.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't believe for one second that straight men are a dying breed.

I don't believe for two seconds that decent gay men who are relationship material are a dying breed.

What I do believe is that the world at large is full of assholes, amoral jerks who do as they please with no regard to others. Their numbers are growing. This goes for both men and women.

All the best with your search.

When I was growing up we didn't have these "dating reality shows". I also think that people have become sophisticated in thinking that they can do whatever they want to do and still think that they have a relationship. And when you don't have clear cut rules...you will get an environment where people are like little love satellites and when the heat is gone...off to another love satellite. I try to be patient with peeps...but I am not placing all my bets on one person anymore. I am going for multiples...open relationships where I don't ever have to depend on one guy. I am not EVEN wanting gay marriage either.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Also, I think it could be that mens' standards of women we want a serious relationship with is going up, very much, which shrinks the dating pool even more.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
LOL, I hear ya, but no, I have no problem with the population on LPSG. It's when I started noticing a lack of straight men in real life around me.

I started to get worried.
:eek::biggrin1:

Then you're in that track of life. Broaden your border?

But, as long as you can be happy, there's no real issue. Right?

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In brief. Sexual taboos conserning gay sex are soon going to be a thing of the past. Gay sex is no longer thought of as a bad thing. So lots of men will let curiosity get the better of them as there is almost no shame in men enjoying sex with other men. From expiriance almost every guy I know that has tried it liked it, and some of them have regularl sex with guys as well as girls. So if there is no longer any shame attached to men fucking each other and it's lots of fun it would only go without saying so many men are now gay or bi. Given this kind of sexual freedom men have shown there true colors and it's looking like being bisexual will be the norm pretty soon. And the sooner the better, as I love being fucked by big, hard cocks.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I have a hard time dating. I am straight and every woman I meet just wants to play games and jerk me around. I have, twice in my life, given up dateing. once for four years, and this time three. I know most people are born gay, but I can see how some men get sick of all the BS and switch. I have had some realy unpleasent relationships and am kind of tired of trying. Im not switching teams, but I aint getting out on the field ither. lol

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What's wrong with bi men?? I don't know what some women have against us.

A bisexual man can relate to you just fine Not_Punny. I mean by definition he should have no problem satisfying you sexually or having a long term relationship. Are bisexual men seen as more likely to cheat? Is that it? I was married 17 years and didn't cheat once.

btw-I'll second what was said earlier in the thread... Nice rack!

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a hard time dating. I am straight and every woman I meet just wants to play games and jerk me around. I have, twice in my life, given up dateing. once for four years, and this time three. I know most people are born gay, but I can see how some men get sick of all the BS and switch. I have had some realy unpleasent relationships and am kind of tired of trying. Im not switching teams, but I aint getting out on the field ither. lol

I think your situation is a lot more common than people realize. It's the one big area where I think gay guys may have things easier than straight guys.

With that said, it's been shown that gay men have similar brain structures to hetero women in the area of emotion, so I think gay guys' relationships may be a little more complex than a lot of straight guys realize.

There's sometimes a little bit of truth to the stereotypes that gay men are challenging to deal with emotionally, and that straight men have the emotional maturity of cavemen.

cason

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think the term 'straight' is a good one for hetrosexuals. It implies an introspective attitude unwilling to accept the many colours of sexuality. It sounds like we are on 'the right path' and everyone outside our vision of sexuality is deviating. I am straight and not proud because there's no need to be but I am confident.

I love women and I love men. I just only fuck one of the above: and like everyone else on this little blue ball, that's my way, not the 'right' way.