Dylan Geick - Onlyfans

Arnian

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s not underage in any of the leaks. That was just speculated to have the stuff taken down quickly. Dylan has made it clear over the years he likes to be a hoe. Nothing wrong with that. Enjoy having sex and have fun.
It’s the same thing that happened with Alex C’s first jack off vid. Did it to keep people from posting. Then he started selling it on his OF a few years later lol

LABred91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also someone would’ve had to have gone through the trouble of editing every single little frame in the whole screenshot with Dylan’s face. Given his history, I believe the video is real.
Given his history you think it’s real… Never mind that literally none of the videos or pictures on that Twitter account are real at all. That’s not even an exaggeration, nothing on that account is real. Why is this so hard for Sam to understand. And why would Dylan be the one exception to this account’s countless other pics?

Reactions: Dokteki

LABred91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That account blocked me when i responded to one of the people claiming it was fake. Safe to say it’s probably fake then.
It looks like the person posting the fake video is blocking everyone questioning it’s authenticity. That’s definitely the sign of a fake.

Reactions: thorfinn

femtomm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s hard to say it’s fake cause the screen cap also includes his triangle tattoo. Idk, but I think it’s hard to deepfake the face along with a part of the body
exactly, deepfakes look off and are very easy to recognize; the chest, the tattoo and the face look fine, i doubt a vfx expert did it so…

wowza1234

Legendary Member
Media
Also someone would’ve had to have gone through the trouble of editing every single little frame in the whole screenshot with Dylan’s face. Given his history, I believe the video is real.
Agree! They leaked that screen capture "in purpose", its clearly from apple device video player when you can clearly see the "scene by scene" just to prove that was real, just my two cents tho..

TmSwim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the original poster of the tweet has deleted it. I think he never had the video to begin with.
Or maybe one of Dylan's rich, all powerful sugar daddies paid/threatened in order to have it taken down.
I live for drama, even when it's complete fantasy lol

K.david

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
deep fakes are overwhelmingly just the face. that is his body. explain that

and no, the cia is not trying to frame dylan
I honestly think its real... The face, chest, arms and dick all match up. Also, the individual frames below have the facial and body expressions changing. If it were a deep fake this person should get a executive CGI job with James Cameron Avatar. Like, bitch you did that!

Darth_Revan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or maybe one of Dylan's rich, all powerful sugar daddies paid/threatened in order to have it taken down.
I live for drama, even when it's complete fantasy lol
And then there is the "SugarDaddy signal" up in the dark red sky of Daddytown and you've Geick naked with a pink cape standing all tall and proud on a gargoyle (It's a giant penis with wings because I, too have imagination), ready to serve any Daddy ever... with Dany Eflman batman theme playing in the background.

You live for drama... piff, you live for fantasy... just like Jon Snow... You know nothing !

italiantrvlr

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the original poster of the tweet has deleted it. I think he never had the video to begin with.
and if you Followed. then Unfollow. As that was probably done to grab more followers. Not worth it for sure.