Dylan geick

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyza

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wikipedia pages and IMDBs are created for rising/semi-famous people like Dylan by agents and managers eager to sign them on as clients. Dylan’s entries read just like them

The IMDB is probably a con job by a manager to increase profile.
I mean the supposed "documentary" "Male Model" has been in production for 8 years.

Dylan Geick - IMDb

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
An army buddy of Dylan who’s been a sidekick for him in his recent IG and Snapchat content. They appear to be just friends, but people in this thread have taken it further

They can be friends and Dylan can still be crushing on him.

Reactions: jay noel

meladix

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An army buddy of Dylan who’s been a sidekick for him in his recent IG and Snapchat content. They appear to be just friends, but people in this thread have taken it further
Taking it further? On this thread?
I don’t believe that… all opinions here are clearly very heavily based in fact and reality.

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They can be friends and Dylan can still be crushing on him.
As the thread points out a lot, Dylan definitely does have “a type” - lanky, pretty twinks. While this Ingram guy seems like a nice person, he’s thicc and not exactly pretty. I’m not even sure he’s LGBTQ, and not just some openminded guy who happened to befriend a popular influencer and loves being in the spotlight for once. He’s your typical wingman for guys like Dylan who like attention. It’s also sad that gay men can’t have male friends without so many people assuming they’re fucking.

NES5

Legendary Member
Media
his latest story... hilarious that such an intellectual needed to enlist in the army to come to that conclusion

I don't even go here and just randomly passed his story and had to laugh at the "deep state" and how he's a pacifist now. Wtf lmao

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't even go here and just randomly passed his story and had to laugh at the "deep state" and how he's a pacifist now. Wtf lmao
He’s a 21 yo who just spent a year in the army and has seemingly gone from hoo-rah gun nut to anti-military pacifist. It might not last but at least it’s a positive step. The real test imo will be if he goes back to playing and praising Call of Duty

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m not one who has come after Dylan’s privilege as a White cis male in the past, but reading his IG stories he fails to realize that for many people signing up for the armed forces is one of their few options for trying to escape poverty, abusive families or is their only hope to finding access to higher education. He has had so many opportunities, for various reasons in his life, and he’s squandered quite a few of them. He doesn’t seem to realize that he’s had all these “choices” and this literally is a form of indentured servitude for many people, one that they have paid for with their health, limbs or life.

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can u give us a synopsis
He was voicing how he’s disillusioned with the military now... thinks it’s poorly managed, treats its soldiers badly, pulls kids in by romanticizing patriotism/fighting/war, fills their heads with an empty desire for violence, etc. He blamed the “deep state” for all this, but the correct term he was looking for is the military-industrial complex.

I doubt his new mindset will stick around long (Call of Duty will drag him back into that culture, unfortch). But for the time being it’s good to see him posting stuff that may help other young guys see the truth about our country’s obsession w/glorifying guns and war.

jay noel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
..I doubt his new mindset will stick around long (Call of Duty will drag him back into that culture, unfortch).

Yes. That and the easy life and perks of being a sugar baby.
Most sugar baby’s “careers” are short lived. But being more masculine and manly than most sugar babies gives him more time to reel in a loaded elder gay, or land a doctor or the like. I can easily see him going that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.