Dylan geick

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did he do a big “here I go” post to show him starting his trek across America? I feel like I missed something
He did a "see you soon" post on his Instagram the day he left.
That was a little more than 3 weeks ago now.
He's got to be getting close to the end of his self imposed social media blackout.

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yesterday on his insta he literally posted a pic in what looks like a hotel gym…
He said on IG or Snap that he was excited over getting to sleep in a hotel, and to work his upper body in a gym after spending a month using his legs so much

• Haha
Reactions: HDbiker

helenhunt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wtf does a supported journey even mean? someone is following him and delivering his rucksack at every stop? looks like he's running the daily stretch, which obviously he can't do with a rucksack. what the hell is he doing for the other 22 hours of the day in the middle of bumfuck usa?

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he has switched to a “supported journey” due to medical and logistical challenges
Unsurprising.
wtf does a supported journey even mean?
IMO it means he travels by car and stays overnight in motels.
this walk across america is so dumb..…it will be impressive[ly stupid] if he actually finishes.
I agree. My only surprise is that we’re not being pestered with demand for “charitable donations” to support him (aka money for gas & motel bills)

Rustystiches

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have lived and traveled extensively throughout the Southwest. There are many remote stretches where it’s more than a day’s walk on the road between some small towns. It’s really not safe to be out on those roads afoot at night and many of the smaller towns have no motel to sleep in, either.
While I have made fun of what a douche Dylan sometimes is, I am a little concerned for his safety, if he actually goes through with doing this walk. He’s small in stature and not imposing looking enough to make potential robbers give a 2nd thought to mugging him .
No need to lose sleep over his safety. He mentioned in a recent instagram post that his support team is carrying his rucksack for him because people wondered where his backpack went in posts. Lol, that’s how people with money “hike” or “walk” across the country.

• Haha
Reactions: jkc

Rustystiches

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
There really should be a betting pool over how far he will get.
He mentioned in an instagram post that he has a support car following him and carrying his rucksack for him. (People were commenting where his backpack had gone in his posts). I’m pretty sure with a support team he can stay out there a very long time lol

Rustystiches

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
If he wants to do a hike worthwhile he should hike the PCT.
It’s 2,650 miles. Starts on the border of Mexico near Campo, California and ends at the Canadian border in Washington State. He needs actual hiking boots, not sure what he is wearing in that trailer. Maybe some Keen or Oboz.
But then he couldn't have his support car follow him? Lol . He mentioned that it is carrying his backpack in a recent IG post.

Status
Not open for further replies.