Dylan geick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has he gotten veneers since his wrestling days? His teeth look different.
Yes. It led to a series of ridiculous looking photos where he made sure they were on show in every photo. Roughly around the time he went to London with Michael.

lollipopboi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is this one been posted?

D4HfYrGU8AAqPZ5.jpg

trsfl83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They all look like 12 year old boys... but ok sis

But they’re not 12 year old boys. And I don’t know where you live but I have never seen a 12 year old with a body like Dylan Geick. Maybe if you don’t like it you just skip past my comment instead of trying to be a catty bitch about it. Sis.

Branston

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But they’re not 12 year old boys. And I don’t know where you live but I have never seen a 12 year old with a body like Dylan Geick. Maybe if you don’t like it you just skip past my comment instead of trying to be a catty bitch about it. Sis.
Eat my hole

When was this
April of last year. It was a big mess. Ben Masters at the time was dating Angel Rivera, and then found out Rivera was cheating on him with Joey Mills. Masters went full drama queen and hacked Rivera's account, deleted it, posted his and Mill's phone numbers, posted those tweets, and ended up in hospital. Oh, and this all happened right after he got kicked out of ballet school too.

billyza

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When was this

Ben posted this in April 2018. This was also posted on MessyMonday at the time.
It refers to Feb 24 when Joey Mills was with Dylan Geick in NY and Jackson was in LA recording his music. Ben and Joey snapped in Jackson's NY apartment that night and snapped together with Dylan at the Fishbowl party also that night. Next morning Joey was at Dylan's NYT photoshoot.

Ben posted this in April 2018. This was also posted on MessyMonday at the time.
It refers to Feb 24 when Joey Mills was with Dylan Geick in NY and Jackson was in LA recording his music. Ben and Joey snapped in Jackson's NY apartment that night and snapped together with Dylan at the Fishbowl party also that night. Next morning Joey was at Dylan's NYT photoshoot.
Wow, did this lead to the break up

billyza

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

No but it did lead to cooling and increased suspicion from Jackson.
Dylan being exposed after a Grindr hookup in London end June is really what ultimately lead to the first breakup a month later after a huge argument.

Reactions: 1242760 and Arnian

Dylan and Jackson? They've broken up a bunch of times and have gotten back together so many times so its kind of hard to figure out what was the first break up lol. But I think Jackson finally has Dylan out of his life now. Hate Dylans personality but would love to have him fuck me hard.

Reactions: traderjoe
Status
Not open for further replies.