Dylan hayes

TexGeek1999

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If anyone is curious about the popular video he has, Blasted with cum, the guy fucking him is a makeup artist in NYC called Charlie Riddle
Anybody have the updated links to the one with the ginger daddy choking him and the Johnny hands Chaturbate?
The Dylan Hayes Files

*Source - When source choices appear, this means the same video is being provided from different multiple sources (URLs, sites). So if one gets deleted, an alternative is given.
The Helix/8Teenboy Scenes are professional scenes whereas the other scenes are homemade videos from OF, J4F, Twitter and Tumblr.

Enjoy!
Anybody have the updated links to the one with the ginger daddy choking him and the Johnny hands Chaturbate?

toniphillips

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

od227419

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So turns out Jake Harding (collab with Dylan Hayes) has taken down his Twitter and was charged in 2019 for committing sexual assault. I always did find it a little strange that Jake was very into the whole dom/rough sex persona, especially for someone who is only 19. Now we know why, it’s not a persona. Stuff like this shows that we really don’t know people and what’s really going on in their head.

Story: Nashua Teen Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Another Male: Police

rodrigo345

Cherished Member
Media
So turns out Jake Harding (collab with Dylan Hayes) has taken down his Twitter and was charged in 2019 for committing sexual assault. I always did find it a little strange that Jake was very into the whole dom/rough sex persona, especially for someone who is only 19. Now we know why, it’s not a persona. Stuff like this shows that we really don’t know people and what’s really going on in their head.

Story: Nashua Teen Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Another Male: Police

This is funny, because Dylan was acting all bitchy on Twitter last afternoon. He tweeted that he wanted to go to Mexico but couldn't because he's "anti-vaccine", causing rage between people who replied back and tried to call on him by making fun of "the silicone in his lips going into his brain". Dylan fought back with the classic "you guys hate me 'cause you can't be me, and I'm better than all of you, hahaha". Later on, surprisingly, he started deleting his tweets. People again called on him about this, and Dylan said: "I don't care what you guys think, I still stand for my own believes". Now he has deleted most of his Twitter content, and only a few old videos remain in his timeline. Creepy.