Dylan Walsh

Hairymuscle22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I was watching Nip/Tuck last night with my gf and couldnt stop starring at his huge bulge - this guy's packing some major meat!All the people keep talking about McMahon and how hot he is but Dylan's deffo got the bigger cock!

Hairymuscle22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There was this one scene during season 5 episode 2 where Christian, Sean (Dylan) and the dyke (don't remember her name) were sitting on the couch and watching tv together. Sean was wearing some very tight pants and it was pretty obvious that he's hung like a mule. My Gf owns all the dvd's will upload some pics soon.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OMG isn't this guy gorgeous? He's sweet and baby faced but his body is just perfect. Didn't know he was hung though. Any pictures?

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was this one scene during season 5 episode 2 where Christian, Sean (Dylan) and the dyke (don't remember her name) were sitting on the couch and watching tv together. Sean was wearing some very tight pants and it was pretty obvious that he's hung like a mule. My Gf owns all the dvd's will upload some pics soon.

hurry!

tradefed22000

Sexy Member
Media
I have been watching this show from the first season. It is kind of funny that in the begining, Christian was the hot one. Back then, he had a nice little build, and it was hard to argue.

Each season since, you can tell that Dylan is the one that goes to the gym every week. Whenever he has his clothes off, his is pretty nice built, he has great arms.

Julian, on the other hand, has continued to lose his build over the years, there is not much left to him.

I picture Julian being a little above average. Dylan I picture more of an average guy with a nice big pair.